Positive thread

ymelord

I'm proud to say my UPS driver, just celebrated his 25th year at UPS. (in March). I've loaded the same driver for 3 in half years now out of the 5 in half years of total service. It's been a real honor. I'm one of those loaders that take my job somewhat seriously. I know if I load the package car correctly, than my driver will have a good day. Now when management tries to step in, and tell me to load his car differently. I shrug it off, and just load it the way my driver wants it. Why mess with something that works? That's my thought process at least. [Of course some on here might not agree with that, but for me it's been working lol].

The other driver I also load for, has also 24-25 years of sonority on him. Very friendly, doesn't complain. He's given me so many positive things over the years. Then my final driver, is known as the 'sub route'. Who ever is free that day gets to drive the bulk/resident car.

I want to thank my drivers for great perfect service, and friendly working conditions!!! Let's continue that, who has inspired you over the years? What are the positive things you've learned while on the job from others?
Didn't know my preloader got on BrownCafe, but let me say thanks for the praise.