PPACA Letter

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I received the letter today saying that "FedEx has determined that it's plan offerings are both affordable and are of minimum value as defined. Therefore, no tax incentives (federal subsidy) will be available for employees who are eligible for FedEx coverage".

In other words, you are stuck with the CRAP Express Plans.

StuffItFred

I received the letter today saying that "FedEx has determined that it's plan offerings are both affordable and are of minimum value as defined. Therefore, no tax incentives (federal subsidy) will be available for employees who are eligible for FedEx coverage".

No shocker there. Thanks Fecal Freddie for the free "prostate check" we receive with this wonderful plan

vantexan

I pointed this out several weeks ago and had someone tell me it's all FOX News talking points and posted a website that made Obamacare sound wonderful. OBAMACARE IS GIVING CORPORATIONS AN OUT TO REDUCE HEALTHCARE COSTS WHILE SHIFTING MORE COSTS ONTO THE EMPLOYEES. Just because a company can provide better coverage doesn't mean they legally have to. As long as they provide at least 60% coverage they meet Obamacare's standard and as an employee of a company that provides such coverage they are free to shop on the state exchange for better coverage, but won't be eligible for a subsidy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I pointed this out several weeks ago and had someone tell me it's all FOX News talking points and posted a website that made Obamacare sound wonderful. OBAMACARE IS GIVING CORPORATIONS AN OUT TO REDUCE HEALTHCARE COSTS WHILE SHIFTING MORE COSTS ONTO THE EMPLOYEES. Just because a company can provide better coverage doesn't mean they legally have to. As long as they provide at least 60% coverage they meet Obamacare's standard and as an employee of a company that provides such coverage they are free to shop on the state exchange for better coverage, but won't be eligible for a subsidy.

Why won't any of you answer my question, which I shall repeat again. If Obamacare is such a disaster, why won't the GOP just let it take effect? The resulting chaos should be music to your Right Wing ears. This is the third time I've posed the question, so how about giving us an answer, van? How's your coverage in Mexico? Fred would shift more costs onto us regardless of Obamacare...you of all people should know that.

MAKAVELI

For your information FedEx could have done this if there was no Obamacare. The only thing that could stop them would be a union contract like UPS. Get your facts straight bro.

vantexan

For your information FedEx could have done this if there was no Obamacare. The only thing that could stop them would be a union contract like UPS. Get your facts straight bro.

But they didn't until now, just as many other companies are doing. In your hatred for FedEx, and I agree with most of the reasons why you hate them, you may have missed that what FedEx is doing is pretty commonplace these days. Didn't you happen to notice that pension plans were being terminated in many companies? That middle class and working class pay has stalled across the board? Thankfully UPS has a union but they are in the small minority. It's a new workplace out there, and at this point only a super strong economy where companies are competing for decent workers will improve pay and benefits. But then costs will go up and we'll still be screwed. Er, wait a minute, I'm retired. BwaHaHaHaHaHa.....

vantexan

Why won't any of you answer my question, which I shall repeat again. If Obamacare is such a disaster, why won't the GOP just let it take effect? The resulting chaos should be music to your Right Wing ears. This is the third time I've posed the question, so how about giving us an answer, van? How's your coverage in Mexico? Fred would shift more costs onto us regardless of Obamacare...you of all people should know that.

I answered you on another thread.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

He's too busy preparing for the Muslim invasion to get his facts straight. Besides, he has to wait for O'Reilly to give them to him.