Progressive discipline - what’s next?

Poop Head

Judge me.
BINGO-- I think you have stumbled onto the main problem. Kids now days ---smh.
Listen gramps, we got it tough too! You think its easy to hold down a job when new vape "mods" come out every week!? And a new Call of Duty every 6 months!? Have i told you how tough we have it lately?

tech209

I heard for the southern western region that for drivers it’s only 3 occurrence then write up’s ..... is that true?

Indecisi0n

When I was on preload, another guy and I both went 1 year without being late or calling in and I missed a 2nd year, when I got the flu and was off for 3 days. It is really not that hard to do.
I've always said the person who doesn't use all their sick days is a dum dum.

22.4 driver

Just got a 1 day suspension for attendance. Never had a NCNS, just excessive sick days over the last 10 months. I had a verbal warning and write up and then was told I was suspended for 1 day for the write up (same occurrence). What comes next? Instant termination? How long before the write up or suspension “drops off”? Do warnings and suspensions stay forever or so they reset at some point?

Grieve that :censored2: boi !

22.4 driver

I have NEVER called in.

I will show up, and work at a very safe pace before I ever think of calling in. I take pride in showing up, and :censored2:in off lol.

I do the same can’t even front but if you’re so sick that you actually can’t work (I.e. vomiting every two seconds) I can see why a gentlemen would call in .