PSA: wet leaves arr berry slippery, yo! Bee berry careful!

Are wet leaves slippery?

• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U be smoking them leaves, stop it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Like it rained the other day and like leaves were like everywhere and like OMG my uhaul was slipping n sliding all over the place like a penguin sliding down a hill.

I had to like also walk like a penguin to like avoid breaking my leg or like bouncing my melon off the pavement...

So like who knew leaves were like slippery when wet? like couldnt mankind like engineer them to stop these trees from like going to like hibernation mode? yes they can fiddle with DNA and RNA of humankind so why are those like people who study plant life like get off their asses and do something about them? Study why those evergreen trees that keeps their leaves green throughout the year and like engineer the rest of the trees to do the same. Yea like it poses a big problem with motorcyclists as well since they're only riding on like too wheels instead of fore

Like i'll be like OMG if like i'm at express or at team brownie trying to explain all those gap reports on why its like taking forever to be delivering my stuff. Safety above productivity when its like too slippery out on the road. My middleman doesn't like GAF because he already got his cut of the Fredex machine and don't care if its gonna take u like 3 hours longer on the road because of slippery wet leave conditions. like u other couriers are like so lucky to be paid by the hour and OT

And Like my customers can't keep up with the falling leaves. They're spending their weekends to keep their properties from becoming slip n fall hazards as well as preventing fedex delivery trucks from barreling down to hit their garages or homes. Like this is one of the cons of this season.

So as a courtesy can u customers clean up your properties on this fine national holiday ? because like we dont get the day off from Fredward and some of us may slip n slide right into your home if forced to "pick up the pace "
images

images

images

images

Or u too can have your home in tonight's news instead of honoring our veterans today!

images

Yea... valley girl mode

PS , are brownies working this national holiday as well ? cheers ! don't follow in our footsetps since u getting mad bills for being out on the road
download.jpg

Last edited: