R.I.P. Prince

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Says it was most likely due to the flu.

I listened to a lot of interviews today with people, many of whom mentioned Prince would stay up for days at a time recording music. That sounds like cocaine. Now, TMZ is reporting he was treated for a drug overdose recently.

That would make it doubly sad. What a loss.

oldngray

nowhere special
He supposedly didn't use drugs and was in the hospital last week because of flu symptoms. It may have been a heart attack.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He supposedly didn't use drugs and was in the hospital last week because of flu symptoms. It may have been a heart attack.

When his plane made the emergency landing, he was rushed to a hospital in Illinois where a "saver" drug was administered for an opiate overdose. This is from numerous sources.

milb

Respected Member
I just listened to a live interview Donnie Simpson had with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. I did not know they had been friends with Prince since middle school. It was a wonderful tribute to him. They obviously had much respect for him and the artist he was. They spoke of how he LIVED music for future artists, and his obvious skill on any instrument he picked up.
He could play 26 different instuments. That makes him a genius:cool: