Random thoughts

moreluck

golden ticket member
93e96fff9d900ca8d5d3e7eec1cb3173.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a thought.......before it was a "meme" it was a picture. Drawn or photographed, it's a picture. No need for new words to describe a "picture".
"Picture" has served us well....way back to the pretty drawn pictures on cave walls in prehistoric times.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Children are smarter than any of us. You know how I know that ? I don't know any children with a full-time job and children."
-Bill Hicks-

moreluck

golden ticket member
People are created to be loved. Things are created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't want sweet potato and kale lasagna !! Don't try to fool me with wide thin slices of zucchini and tell me they are noodles. I want meat and ricotta and real tomato sauce and parmesan & romano cheese and mozzarella too.

Spaghetti squash is a lousy substitute for pasta. The weridos say...."it tastes just like spaghetti." BS !!

Vegetables are vegetables and they have their place....but leave the traditional dishes alone. They've survived all of these years by being delicious.

I remember my great aunt in Providence making homemade linguine and hanging it to dry. That was the best ever!!
Barilla and DiCecco are good, but they'll never come close to homemade pasta.

Something called pizza frite (I'm sure I messed up the spelling) that's phoenetically spelled. My grandma would deep fry those donut-type dough puffs and roll them in sugar......so good!

So, take your gluten free crap and organic junk and give me the real thing!