Re: RFK Jr presidential run

qdg2

Not true because the elections are rigged anyway so I really don’t care who I vote for or whether I do. it’s just a big joke. Anyone thinking you can vote your way out of tyranny is sorely mistaken
Well, no true patriot or even a normal American would consider ANY Democrat for anything.

Antifa......think we have something here......angry....seditious....violence......revolution.....yep.

qdg2

No matter what he's saying it would seem unlikely he could get elected with that voice.
I haven't gotten past the the D next to his name. Haven't heard him speak....

I was teaching US History Thurs. 8th Graders. There was every US President's picture lined around the room. Most of the folks commented on appearance and how they would or wouldn't vote based on it. It starts early.....

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
More of a traditional democrat. Dude is unbelievably smart, and well versed in preserving individual freedoms. Not sure Id vote for him to be president.
Trump had actually wanted him on his cabinet. Was supposedly going to create a new position, sort of a "vaccine czar" but I think Pharma reeled Trump in and it never happened.
There was a lot of theory that Trump believes Baron is vaccine injured, hence why he never moved to White House. Etc.

qdg2

well the current puppet I mean president and dem incumbent suffers from dementia and is sexually attracted to children so a voice issue doesn’t seem like a reason to not listen to rfk
Notice folks......after all this.........talk of change.....a freaking Kennedy.

He's promoting a Democrat..........shocking.

Keeping in mind Antifa is far left......#DA92.....seditious, revolutionary....no different than #rickyb. "Why, there's no difference.....in any of em..." "But golly since we have to......it should be this guy....yes he's a Democrat......yes, he'd vote 99.9% liberal/commie.....but there is that every now and then nugget...."

TheDudeAbides92

Notice folks......after all this.........talk of change.....a freaking Kennedy.

He's promoting a Democrat..........shocking.

Keeping in mind Antifa is far left......#DA92.....seditious, revolutionary....no different than #rickyb. "Why, there's no difference.....in any of em..." "But golly since we have to......it should be this guy....yes he's a Democrat......yes, he'd vote 99.9% liberal/commie.....but there is that every now and then nugget...."
Trump did 99 percent left wing garbage including lock the country down and push out a vaccine that would be forced on people and yet you have conservatives still looking at him as a savior. He openly lied right to your faces. That’s Benedict donald

qdg2

Trump did 99 percent left wing garbage including lock the country down and push out a vaccine that would be forced on people and yet you have conservatives still looking at him as a savior. He openly lied right to your faces. That’s Benedict donald
Kennedy....Democrat.....Biden....Democrat.........Stalin.....Democrat......Castro.....Democrat......

rod

Retired 22 years
HELL NO--the Kennedy tribe (Every frikken one of them) is 10 times worse than Trump ever was. Ask Marylin Monroe or that Chappaquiddick gal. Oh wait a minute -you can't.

Well, no true patriot or even a normal American would consider ANY Democrat for anything.

Antifa......think we have something here......angry....seditious....violence......revolution.....yep.
ANTIFA aren't democrats

ANTIFA considers them to be fascists, same as Republicans and would put them up against the wall too in a Revolution