Real-Life Wakanda?

What should happen to the Wakanda Warriors?

• Carpet-bomb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Establish their own separate state and takeover Cali

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Force them into Africa and let Africa deal with it their way

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

JJinVA

So these militant megatards want to try and use force against the United States to establish their own Wakanda within the US and/or Africa. Or both. Its kind of unclear what they want exactly other than war. Which is both hilarious and sad but either way. What do you think should happen to them and why?

Sometimes I think it would be a good idea to give them their own land for a couple reasons. One, if they tried to overthrow the entire country, we could legitimize a war against a foreign entity and then just reclaim the land after they get slaughtered by the US Military and/or US Militias. Two, we could give them California and turn it into the ultimate virtue signaling competition where the left wouldnt want to say no because then theyd look "wathist", and we could eliminate Cali from the Electoral College. But we would have to keep the lower portion of Cali inorder to maintain the border.

But they also mention that "black people dont have a place to call their own", and then later say the want a "United States of Africa" lol. Uhhhh, you just named a place that black people call their own; Africa. Its a YUGGEEE continent. FULL of these black people you speak of sir. It is literally known for being black people land lol. Isnt it funny how hesitant black people are to live amongst their own? Really tells you something.

Or we could just wait for them to make the fatal mistake of launching a war and laugh as they get bombed by the military into oblivion. *shrug*

Non sequitur

Ok disarm them and let them establish local control if they have won a democratic election. Albeit the rule of law would have to be the Constitution of the United States.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
“My other aim is for an exodus to Africa, to establish our destiny and build our own nation"

I won't be doing anything to slow you down. Been my suggestion all along. Good riddance. GTFO.

JJinVA

This whole diversity thing is a mental illness, just like Malcolm X said, just like Muhammad Ali said. There's a reason the zoo doesn't put lions and goats in the same cage and just "hope for the best", or put them on time out when the lions eat them.

All people are tribal by nature and prefer those like themselves. Nothing wrong with that. But the African American was stolen from their land and held as property by white people. No amount of debating will ever right that wrong or remove the resentments. The sooner we accept that the sooner we can develop a real peace solution. But democrats make millions exploiting those resentments year after year and in turn generate a vacuum of money and perpetual racism in it's wake

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This whole diversity thing is a mental illness, just like Malcolm X said, just like Muhammad Ali said. There's a reason the zoo doesn't put lions and goats in the same cage and just "hope for the best", or put them on time out when the lions eat them.

All people are tribal by nature and prefer those like themselves. Nothing wrong with that. But the African American was captured and put up for sale by their own and held as property by white people. No amount of debating will ever right that wrong or remove the resentments. The sooner we accept that the sooner we can develop a real peace solution. But democrats make millions exploiting those resentments year after year and in turn generate a vacuum of money and perpetual racism in it's wake
Sorry. Small correction.

JJinVA

Sorry. Small correction.

I get it. Wasnt arguing the semantics of it, just the fact that they were traded as a commodity and youre wasting your time if you think we can negotiate the resentments away. Will never happen. Maybe 1% will move on from it.

AwashBwashCwash

The United States already did give them their own country, it's called Liberia, and it's a complete :censored2:hole with widespread poverty, ritual child sacrifice, and cannibals eating each other to negate magical curses.

JJinVA

The United States already did give them their own country, it's called Liberia, and it's a complete :censored2:hole with widespread poverty, ritual child sacrifice, and cannibals eating each other to negate magical curses.

Agreed. We all know that it would devolve into the same utter failure as every other country they attempt to run. I just saw a video the other day of the South African black complaining that "the white man never taught them how to run the economy so its failing"... well of course its the cracka-lackas fault... nevermind the fact that they were murdering the white farmers and then complaining about starving because no one knew how to grow food. To be fair, growing food is kind of difficult. You have to put a seed in the dirt and then water it..........................................

But yes, nation-building is obviously well outside of their skillset. But they have "muh dik" though

over9five

Staff member
I get it. Wasnt arguing the semantics of it, just the fact that they were traded as a commodity and youre wasting your time if you think we can negotiate the resentments away. Will never happen. Maybe 1% will move on from it.
So you're saying your normal everyday black man or woman resents currently living white people for this?

I was with you when you were saying people prefer people like themselves, btw.

Just asking.

vantexan

Mexico had a black population at one point, although not as large as the U.S. or Brazil. But other than some small towns on the Pacific coast and in the city of Vera Cruz they've all but disappeared. While we segregated after slavery they almost entirely assimilated in Mexico through marriage. Looking at the mixing going on in the U.S. now I think in 100 years or so what we consider black now will be absorbed into the greater culture as will Hispanics, whites, Asians. There will be pockets of whites as we are the largest segment overall. And pockets of other groups. But overall we will be a blended society. I can remember as a kid knowing a half white/black kid who was teased constantly by blacks about his white mother. In my dad's generation it was dangerous to intermingle. Now intermarriage and mixed race kids are commonplace. No one thinks much about it other than die hard racists. So give it time.

AwashBwashCwash

Mexico had a black population at one point, although not as large as the U.S. or Brazil. But other than some small towns on the Pacific coast and in the city of Vera Cruz they've all but disappeared. While we segregated after slavery they almost entirely assimilated in Mexico through marriage. Looking at the mixing going on in the U.S. now I think in 100 years or so what we consider black now will be absorbed into the greater culture as will Hispanics, whites, Asians. There will be pockets of whites as we are the largest segment overall. And pockets of other groups. But overall we will be a blended society. I can remember as a kid knowing a half white/black kid who was teased constantly by blacks about his white mother. In my dad's generation it was dangerous to intermingle. Now intermarriage and mixed race kids are commonplace. No one thinks much about it other than die hard racists. So give it time.

Actually things seem to be heading in the exact opposite direction.
The vast majority of people still prefer partners of the same race, and you have people in leadership positions in organizations such as BLM who claim that oppression is so bad that they ironically prefer segregation. As race relations seem to be deteriorating it's these types of ideas that are becoming more and more commonplace.

Also, 100 years is absolutely nothing in terms of genetics, that's like 3 or 4 generations.

JJinVA

So you're saying your normal everyday black man or woman resents currently living white people for this?

I was with you when you were saying people prefer people like themselves, btw.

Just asking.

There's always the exception to the rule. Just like theres videos on youtube of friendships between lions and dogs. *shrug* But the exception to the rule, isnt the rule. Thats what the last 15 years, in my observations. have been trying to do. Make the exception to the rule, the rule.

Some resentments are obvious, some are subtle. But nonetheless, to think that there arent resentments there at ALL is at best naive. Of course there will be resentments just like there are between the Palestinians and the Jews. Wherever there is one ruling over another that is like the most fertile soil for resentment imaginable. Which is why, to some degree, I think a separation is the best solution. Whether that be here or in Africa. But people have been saying "why dont you go back to Africa" for so long that its just dismissed as racist jargon. But some make no attempt to hide their resentments while others do.

Dunno. Im not a psyche major but I dont think you really need to be one inorder to see that blacks are still complaining about something to this day that hasnt been a problem for over 200 years. A 200+ year long resentment, to me, translates to, not ever going to go away. Hell Ive broken up with girls because they held resentments for over a month, nevermind 200+ years lol

over9five

Staff member
100 years? That's barely one generation. Not gonna happen that quickly, if ever.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mexico had a black population at one point, although not as large as the U.S. or Brazil.
But other than some small towns on the Pacific coast and in the city of Vera Cruz they've all but disappeared.
While we segregated after slavery they almost entirely assimilated in Mexico through marriage.
Looking at the mixing going on in the U.S. now I think in 100 years or so what we consider black now will be absorbed into the greater culture as will Hispanics, whites, Asians.
There will be pockets of whites as we are the largest segment overall. And pockets of other groups. But overall we will be a blended society. I can remember as a kid knowing a half white/black kid who was teased constantly by blacks about his white mother. In my dad's generation it was dangerous to intermingle.
Now intermarriage and mixed race kids are commonplace.
No one thinks much about it other than die hard racists.
So give it time.
I like the idea of this ... the Blacks that have not assimilated are the main source of resentment and upheaval in the USA.
As does BLM, I believe in Police reform ... I still think that police have more class prejudice than race prejudice ...
the real problem is all the stupid assed laws and unnecessary laws that the police are legally required to enforce.

PS: I refuse to vote on the choices presented.