Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
After I saw the PM's he sent my wife Cheryl who has been WAY more than :censored2:ing fair with him over the years than you will ever understand... He had it coming.

First as 407 and now as LB, he does not respect the forum that has been provided to him and the union by Cheryl.

Most of you only see one side of things and may not understand, so be it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why'd you agree with that @Monkey Butt your not a Teamster?
I was a Teamster once.
I strongly believe in Collective Bargaining for the employees.
I know it is hard for you to see, but other than the District Manager, You've probably never met a real Management person at UPS.
Every other UPSer you have met is just another employee under the thumb of the REAL UPS MANAGEMENT.

But, back on topic, I always had a great deal of respect for 407 and though we may not have agreed on most things UPS/Teamster related, he always fought a tough fight for other Teamsters.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My tinfoil hat type of thinking makes me believe a mod could get my address if they "really" wanted to.
I'm not that interested ... not your address or anyone else's for that matter.
This is the virtual address of your virtual persona.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
My tinfoil hat type of thinking makes me believe a mod could get my address if they "really" wanted to.
Good thinking, but I don't think this is the site you may want to worry about. I don't care enough to keep logs.

Returntosender

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.