REMEMBERING 9/11, "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Awesome. So tell me.

Who makes these "worldwide standards", and why we give a flying &$#* about what they think.

The majority is often in the wrong, anyhow.

But I like your phrase "unlawful".
Can you tell me which wars the US participated in were unlawful, and what particular law they broke?

rickyb

Awesome. So tell me.

Who makes these "worldwide standards", and why we give a flying &$#* about what they think.

The majority is often in the wrong, anyhow.

But I like your phrase "unlawful".
Can you tell me which wars the US participated in were unlawful, and what particular law they broke?
why dont you look it up and report back to commander rickyb?

guessing most of the US wars are criminal.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You made a claim.
You need to back that claim up.

Just as an individual is presumed innocent until proven guilty, you have to bring proof.

rickyb

You made a claim.
You need to back that claim up.

Just as an individual is presumed innocent until proven guilty, you have to bring proof.
you asked a question and im telling you to find the answer.

US govt is NOT innocent. they are the biggest state terrorist org in the world.

rickyb

Again, instead of blindly playing parrot, how about providing some proof.
so 1,000,000 + dead in iraq which is all terrorism. that was a criminal war. vietnam was another big criminal war. but its likely most of them are.

america spends more on the dept of war than i think next 20 countries combined, and has 800+ bases occupying the world.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Again, I ask, knowing you don't have an answer.

WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAWS WERE BROKEN?
If you can point to none, by definition, it was not terrorism.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You're hopeless.

I'm not wasting my Friday on you, if you aren't going to answer my question.
You have nothing but talking points. As soon as you are off script, you fall to pieces.

Try thinking for yourself, sometime. Works amazingly.
Have a nice day.

Non sequitur

If you have a group of men discussing World Jihad or takeover through forced conversions like communism Etc... I'd say drop a bomb on them not murder.

So you're spoiled there plot that's good.

vantexan

so 1,000,000 + dead in iraq which is all terrorism. that was a criminal war. vietnam was another big criminal war. but its likely most of them are.

america spends more on the dept of war than i think next 20 countries combined, and has 800+ bases occupying the world.
We aren't occupying the world Ricky, most of those bases are there with agreements, even requests from the host country.

rickyb

If you have a group of men discussing World Jihad or takeover through forced conversions like communism Etc... I'd say drop a bomb on them not murder.

So you're spoiled there plot that's good.
you are forcing people to do things through your own terrorism. US wars (and probably most wars) are about control of resources, not fighting terrorism.

Non sequitur

And if you're married or a relative of somebody who was murdered I'd say your last name is collateral damage. So leave this person don't be around them get the hell out

vantexan

you are forcing people to do things through your own terrorism. US wars (and probably most wars) are about control of resources, not fighting terrorism.
And what resources are we controlling in Afghanistan? When we left Iraq did we leave a force there to take their oil? Nope. You obviously know more than I, so tell me from what countries are we forcibly taking their resources, rather than purchasing from them?