Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
She’s gonna be a lot of fun for her Republican friends to deal with next year. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch.Funny how 18 of her colleagues vote to keep funding the government, and they're 'traitors,' but Trump plots to steal the Presidency from the People and she's got nothing to say.Odd she isn’t calling out the 28 GOP House members who voted against the “Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act” instead

FknhtzPX0BMIjPi.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
ohhhhhhh she isnt calling the Republicans that voted against the " Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act” because she is one of them. Dang,i'm shocked.didnt see that one coming
Fkn_zndXoAA1Nnq.jpg

newfie

It's terribly sad your party is the 'Party of Family Values" yet so many are against a bill Addressing Child Sex Abuse. I guess since your party supported an attempted over thow of the government I shouldnt be surprised
cool story bro

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
GOP House members who voted against the “Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act”
How does it "prevent child sex abuse"
I'll give you some time to look it up and try to find out.

Also, please come back prepared to discuss how everyone who is opposed to the Patriot act isn't a patriot.

Box Ox

She’s gonna be a lot of fun for her Republican friends to deal with next year. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch.Funny how 18 of her colleagues vote to keep funding the government, and they're 'traitors,' but Trump plots to steal the Presidency from the People and she's got nothing to say.Odd she isn’t calling out the 28 GOP House members who voted against the “Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act” instead

View attachment 411742

Sounds like she's the Republican version of AOC. 🤷‍♂️

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Despite all of her angry tweets about the Omnibus bill and Zelenskyy, Marjorie Taylor Greene was caught fleeing the country to Costa Rica for vacation earlier this week. She voted by proxy, despite introducing a bill to ban proxy voting earlier this year. Republican Hypocrisy at its finest.Ranks right up there with Christian Love
FksOtbjVEAAQJ20.jpg

vantexan

Despite all of her angry tweets about the Omnibus bill and Zelenskyy, Marjorie Taylor Greene was caught fleeing the country to Costa Rica for vacation earlier this week. She voted by proxy, despite introducing a bill to ban proxy voting earlier this year. Republican Hypocrisy at its finest.Ranks right up there with Christian Love
View attachment 411817
Who is Christian Love and what did he do?

newfie

View attachment 411817
wow this may be the first case of hypocrisy discovered in hypocrisy DC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
28 GOP House members who voted against the “Preventing Child Sex Abuse Act” instead
How does it "prevent child sex abuse"
I'll give you some time to look it up and try to find out.

Also, please come back prepared to discuss how everyone who is opposed to the Patriot act isn't a patriot.
I noticed you couldn't answer the question.
A simple question about the thread topic you started....

Okay.
Carry on.