Retired and R

Turned in my ID on Friday and am now free of all the bull that Fedex has been dishing out over the last few few years. Stayed with this company eighteen years, gave them all I had but no longer have the desire to do this anymore. For the new couriers if things seem crazy right now hang in there things may get better in time. Put those GPS devices down, grab a map and after a few months you will not need either. For the older guys try to make Fedex the fun place to work again that it once was. Managers listen to your employees. You will find that they know more than you think. Everyone be safe out there and be proud of what you do. Cantcallit

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Turned in my ID on Friday and am now free of all the bull that Fedex has been dishing out over the last few few years. Stayed with this company eighteen years, gave them all I had but no longer have the desire to do this anymore. For the new couriers if things seem crazy right now hang in there things may get better in time. Put those GPS devices down, grab a map and after a few months you will not need either. For the older guys try to make Fedex the fun place to work again that it once was. Managers listen to your employees. You will find that they know more than you think. Everyone be safe out there and be proud of what you do. Cantcallit

Bravo Zulu. Glad you've escaped Devil's Island.