RIP Jimmy Buffett

nWo

:(

F4_8-gXbkAAQINW.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow. This really saddens me. He had such joy for living and making people happy. I’ve never seen a picture of him without a huge smile on his face. I’m glad I got to see him in concert. I guess he’s now getting his Cheeseburger in Paradise.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wow. This really saddens me. He had such joy for living and making people happy. I’ve never seen a picture of him without a huge smile on his face. I’m glad I got to see him in concert. I guess he’s now getting his Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Man that one hits hard. I’ve seen him maybe 10 times over the years and he never aged always looked the same

You had a good ride JB
RIP

newolddude

Before he escaped the snowy hell that is Chicago, Jimmy was the “house” musician at a bar by my dad’s work. My dad said he was bummed when Buffett left for Nashville

qdg2

Skin cancer. What he loved....killed him.....good way to go I suppose.

Wear that sunscreen and cover up.

Truck drivers have higher incidences of LEFT arm cancer.

Loved my UPS shorts. Funny how being tan is cool when you are young......

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Cheeseburger in Paradise burned to the ground in the Lahaina fire. Was an iconic place.