"Safe by choice"

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I would like to see our "safety committee" come up with a "commentary" on how a driver without a shoulder belt can avoid having his face go thru the windshield in a head-on collision. Maybe they will invent a new acronym for us to be quizzed on. We might even get muffins or cookies for remembering it. It ought to keep them busy for weeks.

Thorn

Let's see if you will be in the singing mood next week.

Especially after a drive-by sheeter gets through with him.

Disclaimer: The previous statement was stated in jest. In no way am I insinuating nor advocating that upstate should be sheeted.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I would like to see our "safety committee" come up with a "commentary" on how a driver without a shoulder belt can avoid having his face go thru the windshield in a head-on collision. Maybe they will invent a new acronym for us to be quizzed on. We might even get muffins or cookies for remembering it. It ought to keep them busy for weeks.

H.O.T S.W.A.T G.A.S

Hold On to steering wheel and tighten grip avoiding smash?

I got nothin

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Sober

The reality of the photo is that before you reach the glass with your face, you will already be dead. Blunt force trama to the chest wall, causing severe bruising to the heart and massive internal bleeding in the lungs.

What say you about a third party lawsuit? One representing the drivers safety issue. Cause the company wont, the union cant/wont. So what are we left with?

And as you say, if the company were seriously concerned about the real safety of the drivers in those peices of crap, they would.

Wonder if a detailed analisys of all the deaths and injuries in those package cars would show a trend? But wait, they dont have any way of knowing which cars had the 3 point restraint or not, now do they.

Why?

Because they dont really want to know, and dont want the smoking gun in their hotlanta office either.

d