Sales Rep

zeev

There is a sales rep on Reddit trying to engage with employees on sales strategy and he responds right away, this is really fishy. Decades since I have seen a sales rep at FedEx.

MassWineGuy

I’ve read that entire thread. Certainly uncommon. But I haven’t seen them ask anything suspicious or that would try to identify anyone.

bacha29

There is a sales rep on Reddit trying to engage with employees on sales strategy and he responds right away, this is really fishy. Decades since I have seen a sales rep at FedEx.
Fedex management all right. Always trying to get somebody else to do his work for him.

worldwide

Heard there was an emergency meeting today for sales at 12:30. Any FedEx salespeople know anything about that? Buyout offers? Cut-backs?

bacha29

Heard there was an emergency meeting today for sales at 12:30. Any FedEx salespeople know anything about that? Buyout offers? Cut-backs?
It's about the increase in cocoa prices which will mean that chocolate covered donuts will no longer be purchased by the company for sales reps to take with them on sales calls.

zeev

This guy is the only sales rep who does his job in the entire company but cannot even reveal his geographic area because of fear being doxed. No body can know who this mysterious sales rep is, he tells the drivers they need to have a better attitude.

bacha29

This guy is the only sales rep who does his job in the entire company but cannot even reveal his geographic area because of fear being doxed. No body can know who this mysterious sales rep is, he tells the drivers they need to have a better attitude.
All he has to do is to threaten to send those bad attitude drivers to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy for some Special High Intensity Training.....Oh, that's right. They're going to close it because they don't need it anymore since there will no longer be any people to send there for attitude adjustments.