Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

island1fox

Like Palin?
rr,

All Politicians .

Being asked as a Running Mate -VP -most fair people would see the difference.

When planned for years and announcing candidacy ---Politician should resign from current position.

When Palin Resigned to pursue "other Interests" it was the right thing to do.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
rr,

All Politicians .

Being asked as a Running Mate -VP -most fair people would see the difference.

When planned for years and announcing candidacy ---Politician should resign from current position.

When Palin Resigned to pursue "other Interests" it was the right thing to do.

Other interests? You mean like MILKING the money out of hard working people who want to "listen" to crap they want to hear?

She is highly paid to draw crowds and take your money. Its working, but she will never run again for anything.

She makes too much money off suckers.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
putins-shoeprint.jpeg

upschuck

Umm, lets see if im correct,

1) she raised an unwed teen mother
2) her husband frequents alaskan prostitutes

Conclusion: I think that qualifies as a bad mother and bad housewife.

I further,

1) failed as governor, ethics charges forces her to resign, she agrees to pay back money she illegally took.
2) failed as a role model, her family is involved in the meth business in wasilla
3) failed in her role as vp candidate telling america a huge lie about her daughter marrying levi.
4) failed in her education as it took 6 different junior colleges to get a basic degree.
5) failed in her morals by sleeping with black basketball players while married.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

TOS.
Don't blame the victim, blame the one who did the act. I don't know if she is or not, but A does not equate to B.

Never heard the other allegations, and don't know if the other is true or not, but since it is on the interent....... Besides, I don't really care.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
2009 article vs 2011. You decide.

At any rate she is a piece of work, and ethics don't figure into the work.

Most of us made our living honestly, humping boxes fro Big Brown. Sarah never worked an honest day in her life, unless you consider using your looks to make money honest work. She is vapid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ask Diane friend. about how her hubby's company got the privilege of selling or renting all the Post office real estate.