Sarah Palin dummy hanged in West LA???

UPS Lifer

Not really sure how many of you are aware that there is a Gay couple in WLA that has hanged a dummy with a likeness of Sarah Palin in their front yard.

For those of you who are not aware of WLA It is a very liberal gay leaning community bordering the city of Los Angeles.

The "hanger" is claiming that this is a "Halloween" display and he has protection under the 1st amendment.

I am wondering how the rest of you see this type of behavior?

Also, ask yourself this question... What if that were a dummy of the likeness of Obama??? How do you think that would sit with the community.

passerby

You might have missed the other threads where this has been discussed.

To sum it up, it's been done to Obama more than once. Outrage on the right? I think not.

One thing I've noticed in the years of lurking here, there are a lot of racists at Browncafe. I see that at the workplace, as well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

To sum it up, it's been done to Obama more than once. Outrage on the right? I think not.

One thing I've noticed in the years of lurking here, there are a lot of racists at Browncafe. I see that at the workplace, as well.

I hope you can see it in the mirror as well.
If not you are a self-deceiver.

tieguy

Banned

My philosophy on racism.

there are some racists who put down people of color to enhance their own feelings of self esteem.

then there are liberals who call people racists to enhance their own feelings of self esteem.

I'm not sure your brand of bigotry is any better then the classic defintion.

passerby

My philosophy on racism.

there are some racists who put down people of color to enhance their own feelings of self esteem.

then there are liberals who call people racists to enhance their own feelings of self esteem.

I'm not sure your brand of bigotry is any better then the classic defintion.
Didn't realize there was a 'brand' of bigotry.

passerby

hello passerby did you find those links for the Obama ones we were supposed to be outraged over?
Tie, I posted them in another thread a day or two ago. try using the Google to search on the interweb tubes.

Darn that reality, so hard to deal with.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I posted them in another thread a day or two ago. try using the Google to search on the interweb tubes.

Darn that reality, so hard to deal with.

Passerby looks like you're up to twenty posts on this site with no links posted in those twenty posts. Did you post them under some other ID?