Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ROGER AILES!!

My ole' MY, Roger Ailes of FOXED SPEWS calls the right wings soccer mom and mother grizzly not only STUPID but an IDIOT.

In a book coming out this monday, Ailes speaks out on PALIN and her inability to advance the conservative movement.

I am LAUGHING my Buttoski oFF!!

Quote:
"""He thinks things are going in a bad direction," another Republican close to Ailes told [Sherman]. "Roger is worried about the future of the country. He thinks the election of Obama is a disaster. He thinks Palin is an idiot. He thinks she's stupid. He helped boost her up. People like Sarah Palin haven't elevated the conservative movement."

YAAAOUCH!

Peace :peaceful:

moreluck

golden ticket member
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Oh, did I miss it? Did she announce her candidacy??

Oh, that's right, you just like attacking women with kids for no reason.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

.... He thinks Palin is an idiot. He thinks she's stupid. He helped boost her up. People like Sarah Palin haven't elevated the conservative movement

There are a lot of decent, hardworking stupid idiots in this country and it is pretty mean to compare them all to Sarah Palin.

over9five

Staff member

I agree with Ailes.

Does that prove Fox really is fair and balanced???

Babagounj

Strength through joy

here's what the Brits think of bhos....

Brit James Delingpole Not Buying Obama's Snake Oil

Obama can't stand Britain (his wife likes us even less): he made that clear enough when he sent back Winston Churchill's bust and dissed our Prime Minister with those dodgy DVDS. He blames us for what happened to his grandfather during Mau Mau. He doesn't believe in the Special Relationship. Are we honestly supposed to believe in that during the subsequent year in office, Obama has since acquired such wisdom and insight that he suddenly realises how special we are?​
Of course he hasn't. Obama is just doing now what all bullies and losers start doing when they realise how unpopular they are and that everyone is abandoning them. They suck up to anybody and everybody. They whore themselves piteously before enemies they once considered beneath their contempt. Fain will they fill their bellies with husks that swine eat — but which no man will give them: and serve them jolly well right, too!​
By all means let us enjoy watching Obama smarm and grovel and ingratiate himself like some presidential Uriah Heep. But for heaven's sake let us never give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a cold fish and would certainly never show any mercy towards us were the roles to be reversed.​

ROGER AILES!!

My ole' MY, Roger Ailes of FOXED SPEWS calls the right wings soccer mom and mother grizzly not only STUPID but an IDIOT.

In a book coming out this monday, Ailes speaks out on PALIN and her inability to advance the conservative movement.

I am LAUGHING my Buttoski oFF!!

Quote:
"""He thinks things are going in a bad direction," another Republican close to Ailes told [Sherman]. "Roger is worried about the future of the country. He thinks the election of Obama is a disaster. He thinks Palin is an idiot. He thinks she's stupid. He helped boost her up. People like Sarah Palin haven't elevated the conservative movement."

YAAAOUCH!

Oh, so now that he agrees with you, he's a genius? LMAO

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Obama can't stand Britain (his wife likes us even less): he made that clear enough when he sent back Winston Churchill's bust and dissed our Prime Minister with those dodgy DVDS. He blames us for what happened to his grandfather during Mau Mau. He doesn't believe in the Special Relationship. Are we honestly supposed to believe in that during the subsequent year in office, Obama has since acquired such wisdom and insight that he suddenly realises how special we are?
Of course he hasn't. Obama is just doing now what all bullies and losers start doing when they realise how unpopular they are and that everyone is abandoning them. They suck up to anybody and everybody. They whore themselves piteously before enemies they once considered beneath their contempt. Fain will they fill their bellies with husks that swine eat — but which no man will give them: and serve them jolly well right, too!
By all means let us enjoy watching Obama smarm and grovel and ingratiate himself like some presidential Uriah Heep. But for heaven's sake let us never give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a cold fish and would certainly never show any mercy towards us were the roles to be reversed.

BABA,

are you still with the phoney story about the churhill bust?? FOXED SPEWS and the right wing did all they could to run this "false" story up the flagpole, but it lost its traction when it turned out to be A LIE. But I see that you did not seem to get the memo.

How is that??

Here is the real story about the Churchill bust is case you missed it. Back when GW BUSHed took office, Bush wanted to start a white house museum. The Brits LOANED bush the bust of churchill for 8 years or the length of his term. In 2008, Bush was to have returned the BUST to the British National Museum where it belonged. The Bust was taken out of the British National Museum in order to loan it to Bush. Tony Blair made this loan to Bush.

""Intended as a symbol of transatlantic solidarity, the bust was a loaner from former British prime minister Tony Blair following the September 11 attacks. A bust of Abraham Lincoln--Obama's historical hero--now sits in its place. A White House spokesperson says the Churchill bust was removed before Obama's inauguration as part of the usual changeover operations, adding that every president puts his own stamp on the Oval Office.""

""Officially, Her Majesty's government loaned the bust to Bush for the duration of his term. At the end of this month, the bust can therefore go back to the Government Art Collection on Cockspur Street. But there is little to prevent Obama from retaining the sculpture, just like there was little that prevented him from retaining Bush's Defense Secretary and several other "holdover" officials. ""

What is it about repeating false stories that captures your attention BABA???

Facts brother, try it.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama can't stand Britain (his wife likes us even less): he made that clear enough when he sent back Winston Churchill's bust and dissed our Prime Minister with those dodgy DVDS. He blames us for what happened to his grandfather during Mau Mau. He doesn't believe in the Special Relationship. Are we honestly supposed to believe in that during the subsequent year in office, Obama has since acquired such wisdom and insight that he suddenly realises how special we are?​
Of course he hasn't. Obama is just doing now what all bullies and losers start doing when they realise how unpopular they are and that everyone is abandoning them. They suck up to anybody and everybody. They whore themselves piteously before enemies they once considered beneath their contempt. Fain will they fill their bellies with husks that swine eat — but which no man will give them: and serve them jolly well right, too!​
By all means let us enjoy watching Obama smarm and grovel and ingratiate himself like some presidential Uriah Heep. But for heaven's sake let us never give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a cold fish and would certainly never show any mercy towards us were the roles to be reversed.​

OK, I want smarm & smarmy as my favorite word/words today. Somehow, 'squirm' seems complimentary to both of them!

moreluck

golden ticket member

BABA,

are you still with the phoney story about the churhill bust?? FOXED SPEWS and the right wing did all they could to run this "false" story up the flagpole, but it lost its traction when it turned out to be A LIE. But I see that you did not seem to get the memo.

How is that??

Here is the real story about the Churchill bust is case you missed it. Back when GW BUSHed took office, Bush wanted to start a white house museum. The Brits LOANED bush the bust of churchill for 8 years or the length of his term. In 2008, Bush was to have returned the BUST to the British National Museum where it belonged. The Bust was taken out of the British National Museum in order to loan it to Bush. Tony Blair made this loan to Bush.

""Intended as a symbol of transatlantic solidarity, the bust was a loaner from former British prime minister Tony Blair following the September 11 attacks. A bust of Abraham Lincoln--Obama's historical hero--now sits in its place. A White House spokesperson says the Churchill bust was removed before Obama's inauguration as part of the usual changeover operations, adding that every president puts his own stamp on the Oval Office.""

""Officially, Her Majesty's government loaned the bust to Bush for the duration of his term. At the end of this month, the bust can therefore go back to the Government Art Collection on Cockspur Street. But there is little to prevent Obama from retaining the sculpture, just like there was little that prevented him from retaining Bush's Defense Secretary and several other "holdover" officials. ""

What is it about repeating false stories that captures your attention BABA???

Facts brother, try it.

Peace.

OK, now you reminded me of what O gave the queen before.....an I-Pod with his own speeches recorded on it. Does he think he's Justin Beiber??
Narcissistic move on his part.

klein

Für Meno :)

That Ipod will be worth millions when the Queen dies !
Esspecially if she recorded her own music on it.

Sounds like a silly gift, but it will be worth lots of money, and even better if Obama recorded his voice on it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I think Roger Ailes made a mistake calling Palin Stupid and an Idiot. He should have called his viewers the same for believing the nonsense his channel SPEWS on a daily basis.

Peace.

over9five

Staff member

Sounds like a silly gift, but it will be worth lots of money, and even better if Obama recorded his voice on it.
I just can't picture the Queen (A) listening to an IPOD and (B) recording her own music on it.

She probably re-gifted it to a grandchild.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Not so rare, when you can turn on the TV here any day of the week and record your own live speech from Obama the Great !!!

klein

I don't know, I have an 80 year old aunt north of SF, and she's on facebook, downloads her pics on it... you might be surprised !
I heard the Queen does Twitter ! (don't know if she does it on her own, or has someone to do it for her, though).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

How about a speech from OBAMA now!!!

Got to love this man!

moreluck

golden ticket member

No, we dont 'gotta love him" !! It's a free country, remember? Just because you're obsessed with him, doesn't mean everyone else thinks he's superman.

klein

Not so rare, when you can turn on the TV here any day of the week and record your own live speech from Obama the Great !!!

I think a personal message to the Queen is a little more rarer then a public speech. But, More, you just never seem get it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I think a personal message to the Queen is a little more rarer then a public speech. But, More, you just never seem get it.

I'm not the one who puts the cart before the horse.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Our beloved President just finished a speech in front of the British Parliment (first time in history for an american president) and he ended to a standing ovation of a crowd of over 1600 members of the parliment. So much for his anti british image...eh BABA....

Oh yeah, immediately afterwards, FOXED SPEWS brings on a former aide to margaret thatcher who now works for the right wing think tank Heritage Foundation, and he slams Obama and calls him anti british all over again.

Bravo FOXED SPEWS, you know how to pic em.

Peace.