Savannah or St. Augustine?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When I was a kid, we used to go Silver Dollar City/ Dollywood all the time. My wife has never been.

I love my boys but, she and I need a vacation. Adults acting like little kids...

We might not even leave the house. :)

I totally believe that parents need couple time away from the kids now and then. It's good for the whole family. Have fun!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We stayed in those cabins a few years back, it was a good time. Go to Ripley's Aquarium if you get a chance, we also did a little hiking on the AT. We spent one day checking out the outlet malls but weren't too impressed, maybe it's just not our thing though. Dollywood looked hilarious but we never made it inside.

upschuck

We stayed in those cabins a few years back, it was a good time. Go to Ripley's Aquarium if you get a chance, we also did a little hiking on the AT. We spent one day checking out the outlet malls but weren't too impressed, maybe it's just not our thing though. Dollywood looked hilarious but we never made it inside.
I wasn't too impressed with Ripley's Aquarium. It was nice, but seemed a bit small. Chattanooga has a better aquarium, IMO.