Seat Belt useage.........

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hey Boss

His wife is beating herself up because while she was the first to spot the bobcat on its side, she could not bring herself to go in. The neighbor on the other side heard her screams, and was right there, within 60-90 seconds after the accident. He was the one on the phone with 911, and while he admited he was no expert, he said the guy looked very dead.

I managed to reconstruct the accident from where he lost control, to where he ended up. With all the evidence, he had a very hard blow at an angle that sent his body one direction, and his head in another, with all the body weight behind the impact. So there was not a thing anyone could have done to help him.

REally sad though too, he and his wife had been highschool sweethearts, then both married others. After both lost their spouses, they met once again, and were married. He moved down here to be with his step sons, he never used the word step, they were his sons. They had a development business they started and all of them worked together so well. Now I dont know what they will do, as he was a large part of what moved the company forward. Leaves behind 8 children from both marriages, and 9 grand children that he adored.

Some times life/death just sucks.

d

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had she been drinking?

What the hell kind of question is that? You have the nerve to ask a father if his daughter, who had just been involved in a terrible accident the day before his wife's birthday and was fortunate to walk away with a sprained foot, if she had been drinking? That is none of your damn business and you are a POS for asking that question.

First, you hijack a thread honoring veterans. Now, you ask a father who described an accident involving his own daughter if she had been drinking.

I have a 24 year old daughter and if you ever asked me a question such as that I would find you and beat the holy crap out of you.

You are a real POS and need to crawl back in to the hole from which you oozed out of.

drewed

Shankman
What the hell kind of question is that? You have the nerve to ask a father if his daughter, who had just been involved in a terrible accident the day before his wife's birthday and was fortunate to walk away with a sprained foot, if she had been drinking? That is none of your damn business and you are a POS for asking that question.

First, you hijack a thread honoring veterans. Now, you ask a father who described an accident involving his own daughter if she had been drinking.

I have a 24 year old daughter and if you ever asked me a question such as that I would find you and beat the holy crap out of you.

You are a real POS and need to crawl back in to the hole from which you oozed out of.
amen

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
INteresting enough, almost a week to the minute, a very large track hoe got dumped on its side about two miles from here. So big they have to haul it to the job site in sections. Brand new too. Getting the land cleared for a 4 lane over the river.

Thing fell over on its side and down the bank, with only slight injuries. Seat belts were used.

Makes all the difference!

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
If you search his posts, he seems to

1 Not have any common sense
2 Not have any manners
3 just wants to get a rise out of posting the absurd
4 has problems with DUI and figures every one else is just as bad as he.

Best thing to do is ignore. Anything else sends a message that he is important enough to waste time on.

He will self destruct and go away on his own.

d