Shorts

OK, FIRST THIS IS THE STATE OF INDIANA , LATE-EVENING SUN DOWN AND THE TEMP IS ABOUT 25 PLUS THE WIND CHILL. RAN INTO THE GAS STATION REAL QUICK TO GET SOMETHING AND GUESS WHAT I SEE STEPPING OUT OF A CAR............................... A "M:censored2:" WEARING A PAIR OF SHORTS. I'M SAYING TO MYSELF "DA:censored2:"! THAT GUY MUST BE A SOLJA (USING SLANG WORD FOR SOLDIER).

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
OK, FIRST THIS IS THE STATE OF INDIANA , LATE-EVENING SUN DOWN AND THE TEMP IS ABOUT 25 PLUS THE WIND CHILL. RAN INTO THE GAS STATION REAL QUICK TO GET SOMETHING AND GUESS WHAT I SEE STEPPING OUT OF A CAR............................... A "M:censored2:" WEARING A PAIR OF SHORTS. I'M SAYING TO MYSELF "DA:censored2:"! THAT GUY MUST BE A SOLJA (USING SLANG WORD FOR SOLDIER).

Stepping out of a pkg car?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
RIVETING.... OK, ok..my turn. I was at the grocery store today and saw a guy buyin ICE CREAM! I thought to myself, DAMN THAT GUY LIKES ICE CREAM!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"You never get a second chance to make a first impression". This addage is validated twice within the threads first post.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Was he ginormously fat? I know a lot of really fat people prefer to wear shorts cause pants just aren't that comfortable.

UPSGUY72

No this was some guy coming out of his own personal car, I looked over and noticed this, amazing.

That isn't the amazing part the amazing part about your post is that you find it amazing. But than again your 20 other posts don't exactly paint a bright picture.