Shorts

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 9611461, Jan 28, 2012.

1. 9611461

9611461 Member

OK, FIRST THIS IS THE STATE OF INDIANA , LATE-EVENING SUN DOWN AND THE TEMP IS ABOUT 25 PLUS THE WIND CHILL. RAN INTO THE GAS STATION REAL QUICK TO GET SOMETHING AND GUESS WHAT I SEE STEPPING OUT OF A CAR............................... A "M:censored2:" WEARING A PAIR OF SHORTS. I'M SAYING TO MYSELF "DA:censored2:"! THAT GUY MUST BE A SOLJA (USING SLANG WORD FOR SOLDIER).

2. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Stepping out of a pkg car?

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

4. 9611461

9611461 Member

No this was some guy coming out of his own personal car, I looked over and noticed this, amazing.

5. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

RIVETING.... OK, ok..my turn. I was at the grocery store today and saw a guy buyin ICE CREAM! I thought to myself, DAMN THAT GUY LIKES ICE CREAM!

6. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression". This addage is validated twice within the threads first post.

7. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Are you serious???????? Ice cream??????

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

My God, tell me he didn't have Hersheys syrup too!!!

9. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

I know, total solja that guy. I think he had some Kraft Mac n Cheese in his buggy too.

10. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Unless it's award winning Mac & Cheese, I'm not interested.

11. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Was he ginormously fat? I know a lot of really fat people prefer to wear shorts cause pants just aren't that comfortable.

12. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

That isn't the amazing part the amazing part about your post is that you find it amazing. But than again your 20 other posts don't exactly paint a bright picture.