Since we have managed to derail the other threads

T

tieguy

"I guess it is different here but I've seen Avon come through here allot"

There you go Dannyboy a ringing endorsement. Now are you going to keep running or stand up like a Man and admit you screwed up?

K

kidlogic

Tie you owe Danny ..... Mr UPSlocal480 proved that we dont have all the volume just like he said . Are you man enough to say your wrong.....heheheheh....Oh I am sorry ..wrong again...

U

upslocal480

"Oh Ok , i guess that line of BS works at Fedex but not here pard. Two guys attacked me on this website. I asked them to keep it professional but the continued to try to belittle me. You jump in and side with them to no surprise then have the guts to make it sound like I did you wrong."

At exactly what point did I take sides with anyone against you in the fued that you guys are having?? NEVER is the answer. All I did was mention that we get allot of Avon here and also that it's probably different here which was implying that different areas get different accounts that others don't. I didn't have to have any guts to mention your commment "even you coud understand..." because it is a clear cut case of what my whole point was about. Yeah I did notice you were attacked but it's been obvious to me that you are capable of withholding your slanders and instead talking your way out of those feuds in the same manner in which you wanted your opponents to (professional) instead and was hoping that by making my point that maybe you'd do so. I don't think what I've said in this case was attacking you and warranted an insult and now I get a Fed Ex insult to ad to the previous. I guess you are just so used to talking to me that way that it's just natural to do so. This isn't an attempt to get into another one of those fueds with you but I will tell you I'm not taking sides against or with you in this case. I'm not going to give in as easily anymore to insults and start insulting you back. My point is why can't you do so as well? I am trying to be "professional" here so there is no need to insult me. Those guys you are arguing with are just going to keep comming back with more insults as long as you keep doing the same and will either get sick of it or bored and move on so........what's the point in going on with them? I think arguing about all these things like that is a case of taking things a little too seriously here and will admit right now I had been quilty of it but I'm trying to get it to stop from you. I took myself out of these things a while back. If I can do it I know you can.

D

dammor

It is quite possible that in regards to the Avon situation both of ya'll are correct. It may be a regional difference. Here we used to get a butt load of Avon every week. Not so these days, but about 3 weeks ago someone screwed up somewhere and we got hammered with Avon. It hasn't happened since then. I may get 4 or 5 a week tops. That day I had at least 20. For my extended run that is alot. Time to kiss and make up...........

T

tieguy

Your Question:
"At exactly what point did I take sides with anyone against you in the fued that you guys are having?? NEVER is the answer"

Your Answer:
"Same ole people playing the same ole game". Anyone notice the pattern here? Dannyboy described it the best when he mentioned Tieguy's apparent desire to continue to play victom."

Appears to be quite obvious.

U

upslocal480

Your Question:
"At exactly what point did I take sides with anyone against you in the fued that you guys are having?? NEVER is the answer"

Your Answer:
"Same ole people playing the same ole game". Anyone notice the pattern here? Dannyboy described it the best when he mentioned Tieguy's apparent desire to continue to play victom."

Appears to be quite obvious. "

Ha ha. You call that being attacked? Yes you have been clearly attacked by others lately but there was no hostility in what I said what so ever and it sounds like just another case of you wanting, and looking, for any excuse to turn to your dark side and insult and argue. The pattern is there and you have ONLY yourself to blame for always being in hostile situations on a message board. ONLY YOU can fix it. Stop blaming others for your own inability to refrain from it and use that usefull knowledge of UPS you seem to have more. I guess it really doesn't matter what I or anyone else says in hopes of helping you. I give up. I have NEVER seen you try and end a post in which you are feuding with someone on a positive note but instead always try to end with an insult or a justification of why you think you should do so. In other words...it's all about you getting the last word I guess. I said I didn't want to get into one of these with you but I wanted to at least try and bring this pattern of yours to your own attention. I guess it was a waste of time. This was my last attempt and I'm sure I'll get a "last word response" soon from you. I give up. If you want to keep arguing with people all your life instead of just practicing what you preach and being "professionl and civil" instead of insulting your opponents than have fun doing it. If you are going to do something you might as well go all out right? I tried though.

**CASE CLOSED**

U

upslocal480

I don't know how much Avon we get on average but I know it's nothing compared to what else is going on at our center. It seems like all our major contracts are increasing lately. That is not including peak. We have been putting more packages on our trailers this time of year in an average weak than we were this time last year or the year before. I think we actually dropped in residentual pick ups but the increase in factorys/business packages more than made up for it. Avon seems to come and go here. Our biggest contracts have always been a factory called Trane and another factory called Quebecor. Things like that usually make Avon seem to just blend in with the residential packages. What we call "allot" here might be nothing where you other guys are.

T

tieguy

"Ha ha. You call that being attacked?"

God , no wonder Fedex fired you. I said you took sides you asked me where you took sides. I showed you. Your problem is not me your problem is you.

T

tieguy

"What we call "allot" here might be nothing where you other guys are."

And now it looks like your trying to backtrack. The original issue was losing the avon account. If your seeing avon then we did not lose the account and your backtrack will not help your buddies.

D

dannyboy

Tie Guy

First let me clarify something.

As precise and succinctly as you have posted in the past, your "I pick up Avon and proccess it myself" posting meant just that. THat you did they job. Now you post that you only supervise that task. A real slip to one that prides himself as being perfect.

As to Avon, our center used to get close to a 85-95% trailer of nothing but Avon on those wednesdays. You state tht at the distribution point you are building three loads? Your dreaming my freind. For us to have gotten almost a full trailer by ourselves, not being that large a center, and for the main distribution to be sending out only three trailers a day, I call that lost volume. But things in the ivory tower might look somewhat different to you.

My statement stands. You are either a liar, or very, very sick. Get some professional help. Your inability to focus on your shortcomings....well like I said, get help.

You never did answer my question. I dont have a problem with you being black, so why do you have the problems with you being black?

d

D

dammor

I guess this bunch of BS from ya'll is not going to stop. Get a life guys. Seek help. Whatever it takes to improve the discussion. You have made enemys with people you don't even know. Does that make sense? Have a good day...

T

tieguy

"As precise and succinctly as you have posted in the past, your "I pick up Avon and proccess it myself" posting meant just that. THat you did they job. Now you post that you only supervise that task. A real slip to one that prides himself as being perfect."

I don't see any semantics here to debate. I manage the operation that picks it up. I therefore think I'm perfectly within my rights as a business owner to say I pick them up. Your grasping for straws to keep from admitting you erroneously called me a liar. This is a sign of weakness you need to get help for. Your first clue should have been that you were on the same side as the Kid who has a history of living up to the first part of his name and rarely the second.

A"s to Avon, our center used to get close to a 85-95% trailer of nothing but Avon on those wednesdays. You state tht at the distribution point you are building three loads? Your dreaming my freind. For us to have gotten almost a full trailer by ourselves, not being that large a center, and for the main distribution to be sending out only three trailers a day, I call that lost volume. But things in the ivory tower might look somewhat different to you."

Actually I don't know why you don't get the avon in your area anymore but Avons shipping trends have been extremely consistent. I can only guess that your failure to take resposibility for your mistakes has led Avon to stop shipping to your neck of the woods. No surprise there.

"My statement stands. You are either a liar, or very, very sick. Get some professional help. Your inability to focus on your shortcomings....well like I said, get help."

My statement stands your a spineless coward who cannot admit he made a mistake. You have no further credibility on this board.

You never did answer my question. I dont have a problem with you being black, so why do you have the problems with you being black?

U

upslocal480

Tieguy is sadly hopeless but he does prove my points about him for me. LMAO. There is nothing much anyone can do against his tactics of dissecting posts to fit his justification of why he should insult others. All he has to do is re-shuffle the deck in his favor. I guess as long as he convinces his self that he is right then that's all that matters. My "backtrack" is an example of another dissection and his own reinterpretation of something I said to justify to himself why he has to act this way. When did I ever say we lost the Avon account and why would I say I see Avon if I also just said tht we had lost it??????? LOL. I was fired from Fed Ex? I wasn't even aware of that! LOL. This is actually comical now. I try and help a guy out and this is what I get. I mean look people...99% of his posts, current and past, are hostile. I on the other hand am starting to enjoy reading his bile. I stopped gettig sucked into his quick sand of insults a long time ago but I felt someone had to at least try and help the guy out and point out to him that he appears to be a hostility lover. It's hard to sit here and believe that a grown man acts that way and even harder to believe he is a supervisor with that attitude. I'll let Tieguy have the last word in this....AS IF I HAD A CHOICE IN THE MATTER! LMAO!

D

dannyboy

Tie Guy

You show your stupidity and total lack to be able to grasp reality in your posts. You piddiling three loads of Avon......thats like saying that since we now get a 500 load of Dell, that we never lost Dell, even though they were shipping hundreds of trailers full. Get a grasp.

The only thing worse than your grasp on reality is your ego. You should go far with UPS. They are always looking for someone like you.

d

T

tieguy

No my friend you defy reality. You are unable to admit your wrong about Avon and you continue attacking me. So again you talk about my ego and try to belittle me. In the process you belittle yourself. Now lets see if you can be a man and stand up and admit you screwed up. Or lets see if your going to continue dodging your mistakes.

T

tieguy

As far as 480 goes typical fedex guy your in the wrong place and the wrong time again. Go figure. Hey Fedex says your going to stick your nose in where it does not belong why don't you tell us how you managed to end up losing a cushy shifting job at fedex and ended up loading trucks for us instead.

R

rushfan

During my vacations, I get addicted to "The Young and the Restless". Drawing from that experience, I think I will call "tieguy" Victor Newman, and "dannyboy" can be Jack Abbott. Boy, I need a life.

P

proups

I wish we could just have an adult conversation....

This and whoever participates in it is cluttering up an otherwise good thread.

K

kidlogic

I am glad that everyone now knows TIE's real colors.It's funny how anyone posting an opposing view of Tie's is ATTACKING but his opposing views are polite,informative, and right.

Does anybody else here think that when TIE was a young boy he was the one who had no friends? You know the kid everyone picked on and was last choosen to play kickball? On one of these threads he said he still lives with his mother. Yikes.
I think what he really needs is a great big group hug. There.... there..... little man ..its ok.....now stfu already and let it go. Read everyone 's posts. They dont care if your right or wrong any more. The just want you to HUSH.

T

tieguy

anther post from the kid minus the logic. When you grow up feel to come out and play with the adults.