So now apparently there is a UPS Notre Dame hat. Can I deliver in it?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by OptimusPrime, Sep 19, 2012.

1. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Active Member

I obviously doubt it, but what is the market for this stuff? Some high fa-looting corporate guy who just can't split his love for the Irish and UPS? Seems weird this is a thing.

Sports Apparel Access
    This site can only be accessed from
  2. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Drivers in my building where all types of UPS hats. As long as it yes UPS on you should be good atleast in my building you are.
  3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I have a ups hunting hat.
  4. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

In our building our operations manager says that it has to be company issue. Only official uniform.
  5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

He sounds like a real turd.
  6. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Same here.
  7. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

So now apparently there is a UPS Notre Dame hat. Can I deliver in it?

As long as your route isn't in Ann Arbor.
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I remember when the Red Sox "broke the curse" we were allowed to wear our Red Sox hats while delivering.

Our biggest "problem" are guys who wear non-UPS sweatshirts and hoodies. Every once in a while our center manager will give the "official uniform" speech, which seems to work for a few weeks before the guys go back to the hoodies.
  9. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

You must of been a big hit out there in NY that day !! LOL I know your Sox history Dave !! You showed some stones !!

10. OptimusPrime

I was told the same thing. I was looking for some sweatshirts, but wanted to double check before I ordered. Was told the letter of the law says company issue. No one seems to follow that, which I brought up, but then was told you never know might walk in who would have issue with it, so it's just better safe than sorry.
  11. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

yes SHE is. She's actually a nit-picking (word that rhymes with bunt). Never mind the numbers and the mass amounts of drivers over-allowed, she worries about socks, jackets, shoe polish and all the rest of the uniform.
  12. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Only official wear here.
  13. All Day

All Day New Member

Why don't they make a UPS zip up hoody you can buy and wear while delivering?
  14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

They do but are not available to drivers in Florida.
  15. OptimusPrime

Was looking at the Lands End site and it shows no sweatshirts. The "outerwear" they do have is every color but brown.
  16. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I found a brown one with official sewn on ups emblem on chest on Made by overture premiums