Some schools...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Sep 11, 2014.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I like how the Superintendent said they screwed up and it would be fixed. No excuses.
  3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Who gives a :censored2: if he offends some kid?
  5. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I love it when ginned up mass irrational hysteria reaches the point of blowback!

6. moreluck

I'll bet if a father came to the office dressed in flowing robes and a turban, they would bend over backwards to accommodate him ! This political correctness has gone too far.
    Kids would be offended if you skipped over them for treats or lunch.....not because someone's dad wears a uniform or costume..
  7. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

My guess is not one kid was offended at all. The problem is adults who think on a child like level.
  8. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

How could the kids be offended when the man in uniform was not even allowed inside to school to give the kids that option?
  9. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

People have equated dislike for offended.
  10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

They've also equated dislike to hate. I find both conclusions to be wrong.

We all dislike certain things, certain foods for example but does this cause us to manifest an action of hate in response?
  11. moreluck

Only with liver & onions.
  12. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

or just this schoool?

Can you point out other schools who have done the same? Or is your use of the plural incorrect and simply an exaggeration of events?

13. moreluck

It's titled "Some Schools" so it wouldn't be too specific like the titles of your threads. So narrow that only one event can be posted about.

This way, anyone who wants to post something about schools anything, can be posted here.
  14. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Even certain liberals went to "some" school.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List