Speaking of Bill Clinton

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2bqmab.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is a question for every parent out there;
Would you allow your child to do an internship at the White House while Bill Clinton is living there ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How Bill Clinton plotted to 'bushwhack' attorney general Loretta Lynch at airport | Daily Mail Online

Revealed: How Bill Clinton plotted to 'bushwhack' attorney general on airport tarmac and got a promise that Hillary wouldn't be prosecuted over classified emails
  • Bombshell Clinton tell-all from Ed Klein, titled 'Guilty as Sin,' spells out how Bill Clinton charmed and intimidated Attorney General Loretta Lynch
  • Lynch was presiding over a Justice Department that nervously awaited the FBI's recommendation on whether or not to prosecute Hillary Clinton
  • Hillary had exposed classified information to hackers and foreigners by running her State Department emails through an unsecured server
  • Bill, Klein writes, extracted a promise from Lynch that Hillary would never face criminal charges

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How Bill Clinton plotted to 'bushwhack' attorney general Loretta Lynch at airport | Daily Mail Online

Revealed: How Bill Clinton plotted to 'bushwhack' attorney general on airport tarmac and got a promise that Hillary wouldn't be prosecuted over classified emails
  • Bombshell Clinton tell-all from Ed Klein, titled 'Guilty as Sin,' spells out how Bill Clinton charmed and intimidated Attorney General Loretta Lynch
  • Lynch was presiding over a Justice Department that nervously awaited the FBI's recommendation on whether or not to prosecute Hillary Clinton
  • Hillary had exposed classified information to hackers and foreigners by running her State Department emails through an unsecured server
  • Bill, Klein writes, extracted a promise from Lynch that Hillary would never face criminal charges
Tabloid writer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I MISS BILL"

It doesn't matter what party you belong to, this is good natured political humor from a Canadian TV show, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton...

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President. He plays the saxophone. He smoked weed. He had his way with ugly white women. Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nation’s distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.
When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to have sex in the Oval Office between the Bushes.
It's just been announced by Dell that a new computer will be introduced to the market in the near future. It's the Bill Clinton model featuring a 6 inch hard-drive and no memory.