State of Georgia's Ballot Challenges

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Judge Malihi informed all three ballot challenges counsels that he was entering a default against Barack Obama on the grounds that Obama’s attorney didn’t show up.

Now here was a chance for bhos to do a slam dunk and come out a winner, but he instead ran away.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Testimony from the hearing;

7. my own testimony, that I downloaded Obama’s law license application from on line records, which showed him committing perjury and fraud and hiding his prior last names Soetoro and Soebarkah.
I testified, that after I complained to IL bar, Obama changed his record from inactive to not eligible to practice law.
I presented it to the judge to show a modus operandi.
When I filed a complaint with the IL bar, Obama chose to forfeit his law license based on an expensive Harvard degree in order to hide his identity.

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An Atlanta judge Friday ruled that President Obama meets the Constitutional requirement that the president be a “natural born citizen” and that he is therefore qualified to appear on the Georgia Democratic primary ballot.
Judge Michael Malihi issued his ruling even though Obama and his lawyers ignored a subpoena to appear before him in a hearing on the matter last week.
Malihi suggests that he would have issued a default ruling against Obama, but that he decided, at the request of the plaintiffs, to rule on the merits of the case instead. He adds, though, that he “in no way condones the conduct” of Obama’s lawyer, Michael Jablonski.
The matter now goes to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who will make the final determination on whether Obama can appear on the ballot.

Malahi curtly dismissed arguments that Obama’s Social Security number and birth certificate were fraudulent, as well as several similar claims, saying the testimony of witnesses on these issues possessed “little, if any value.”
But he took more seriously the argument that Obama was not a natural born citizen.
Malihi said he concurred with a 2009 decision by an Indiana court, which he says found that the “natural born citizen” applies to those born in the United States, whether their parents were citizens or not. He does not appear to have done his own research into the term, instead finding the investigation done by the Indiana court persuasive.

so first he declares a default, then rules that Indiana court decisions over rule Ga state laws.
Just another wimp of a judge.

wkmac

I was immediately suspicious about his funny sounding name.

I think President Obama created this Birth Cert. thing as part of his overall jobs program. I mean consider the work for judges and lawyers this issue alone has generated to replace the number of home loan closings that dried up in the wake of the mortgage collapse. Think of all the para-legals and researchers required to dig out "the truth." And let's not forget the exploding cottage industry the birth cert. issue created. Now it's not sustainable but I'm sure these intrepid souls will find something else to chew on once President Obama leaves office. I give President Obama credit for being so creative!

:wink2:

Hell, I live in Georgia and until Baba brought it up, I'd not heard about this. I was too busy watching my grass grow.....in winter!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a joke. First this judge is everyones hero for tough talk, then he rules on the "MERIT" of the case and finds that the PLAINTIFFS ( DR. ORLY TAINTZ-what a joke) had no case and no evidence to prove their case.

Now that the ruling went against TAINTZ, her supporters want to call the judge a "secret muslim" and he's protecting another "secret muslim".

In real terms, this was just another JOKE on the GOP and ORLY TAINTZ who is going around the country filing the same lawsuit over and over.

She needs to be deported.

Peace.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's weird that you can find the small bios. of tons of judges, but this one....no. It makes me ask, what so special about this one? Who's trying to hide something? I can't help it if I'm suspicious by nature. It's served me well so far.

I have tons of ???? about many things that seem out of place to me. Like, why does the white house do document dumps late on Fridays?
Why do certain persons visit the white house 30 times in a month.....?(just a scenario) What business do they have there? Who are they seeing?

Why do muslims like to settle in upper Michigan? Why don't they pick a warmer climate?
Why do we bend over backwards for a few and ignore the many? ( The Merry Christmas thing for example).
Why don't the girl scouts make a choc. chip cookie.......it's the most popular kind?
How does Jones know when he's 'jonesin' ?

I know there are plenty of people who know everything, but I question a lot of things.

wkmac

I think it's weird that you can find the small bios. of tons of judges, but this one....no. It makes me ask, what so special about this one? Who's trying to hide something? I can't help it if I'm suspicious by nature. It's served me well so far.

I have tons of ???? about many things that seem out of place to me. Like, why does the white house do document dumps late on Fridays?
Why do certain persons visit the white house 30 times in a month.....?(just a scenario) What business do they have there? Who are they seeing?

Why do muslims like to settle in upper Michigan? Why don't they pick a warmer climate?
Why do we bend over backwards for a few and ignore the many? ( The Merry Christmas thing for example).
Why don't the girl scouts make a choc. chip cookie.......it's the most popular kind?
How does Jones know when he's 'jonesin' ?

I know there are plenty of people who know everything, but I question a lot of things.

Being in Georgia this is easier to know but the judge in question is not a born American but a naturalized citizen. Recently, serious questions have arisen if his process to citizenship was legit so there you go!