Station closing

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm working on my speech right now
IMG_1542.gif

NC man

I don't think the news people spend much time listing the names of businesses that aren't closing.

What does this Macon station have to do with anything?
Took a few days , so now it’s why does it matter? Nice try but you said I was lying In so many words, proved it was true. At least admit you were wrong.

bacha29

FedEx was a great job with good pay and excellent benefits at one time.
The big question will be....how many contracted employed drivers are going to hang around when they start having to do their job.... and the Express driver's too.....and all for the same money?

And you can just hear FDX talking to a contractor now...."Now we've given you the Express packages which gives you more density.....So we can cut your rates.....But don't worry.....It's all good!".

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Took a few days , so now it’s why does it matter? Nice try but you said I was lying In so many words, proved it was true. At least admit you were wrong.
I didn't say you were lying, I said you were wrong and, in so many words, that you didn't know what you were talking about.

What was I wrong about? The original post isn't true, and I don't know why you're talking about the Macon station.

Last edited:

NC man

I didn't say you were lying, I said you were wrong and, in so many words, that you didn't know what you were talking about.

What was I wrong about? The original post isn't true, and I don't know why you're talking about the Macon station.
The station closed, true. You said it wasn’t ,pretty simple. I wasn’t wrong.you would argue with a wall or try to . Talking about the station wasn’t an issue before,lol. Now you want to question that. Too funny.

59 Dano

The station closed, true. You said it wasn’t ,pretty simple. I wasn’t wrong.you would argue with a wall or try to . Talking about the station wasn’t an issue before,lol. Now you want to question that. Too funny.
You posted a news story about a station that closed last September. What does that have to do with the fake news about the station in the original post?

59 Dano

Even worse, he's FedEx management. 🤣
It really is awful. It sucks so bad to have the autonomy and influence that comes with leading a successful team. The worst part is that I miss out on all that petty drama that's rampant at stations and ramps. Well, I take that back. I get to witness it once in a while, but I don't get to deal with it.

Oh, woe is me!

NC man

You posted a news story about a station that closed last September. What does that have to do with the fake news about the station in the original post?
the station closed, it was true .you said the story was fake. It can’t be fake and true at the same time.
you just like to srgue

bye