Stolen UPS trailers found in Fairburn

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Stolen UPS trailers found in Fairburn - CBS Atlanta

Gwinnett County police department with the assistance of Fairburn police are investigating the theft of a United Parcel Service cargo tractor trailer.

The tractor trailer was loaded with more than 265, 46" flat-screen televisions when it went missing from the UPS Freight center in Lawrenceville on August 29.

Tow truck driver Ron Mooneyham discovered the stolen truck and trailer.

Someone cut around the lock, lifted the tail gate and stole close to 300 46' flat screen TVs, in what Mooneyham said looks like an inside job.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wonder if they'll ever find out who did this? Oh, wait, just look ofr the preloader/reloader/driver, that arrives in a brand new Porsche/Lexus/Car, on Monday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate will make a good politician, one day.

You are not the first to mention this and I have thought of running for a position on our Common Council when i retire. We have a PT night supervisor who is currently on the council--UPS lets him go for a few hours every other week to attend the meetings.

As for the other comment--life is too short. Buh-bye.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You are not the first to mention this and I have thought of running for a position on our Common Council when i retire. We have a PT night supervisor who is currently on the council--UPS lets him go for a few hours every other week to attend the meetings.

I totally believe you, Dave. Maybe you should watch the movie, Dave, as I believe THAT, to be the kind of politician you would be.

rod

Retired 22 years

I bet you couldn't get elected dog catcher.