Summer haircuts

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always found no guard just a little too short. Hats like you talk about just stick to your hair and the ladies can't run their hands over your head. It just kind of grabs them.
Not a problem here but if you say so lol. Some ladies like that KOJAK look, but I don't go and shave it with a razor, just no guard lol.

iowa boy

Summer or winter, if I have to use a comb, its time for a haircut. With the ever extending forehead that I have been blessed with, it doesn't take near as long for the mrs. to clip it down as it did 5 years ago.

Does your significant other give a :censored2: what your hair looks like?

For 5 years I've fought my wife to just buzz it off during the summer. Head plus rural routes makes for hair that basically mud caked. She is so against it and I just don't get it. I normally have a pretty short flat top look so I don't see a huge difference and for the first few years we were together it was buzzed. It was obviously good enough for her then.

Well I took the plunge and told her it's a haircut she will get over it. She's beyond pissed and I find it pretty humorous. Oh well do any of you chop it all off for the heat of the summer?

Compromise

Buzz on top. Sasquatch down below.
There ya go, Sweetie.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

For 5 years I've fought my wife to just buzz it off during the summer. Head plus rural routes makes for hair that basically mud caked. She is so against it and I just don't get it. I normally have a pretty short flat top look so I don't see a huge difference and for the first few years we were together it was buzzed. It was obviously good enough for her then.

Well I took the plunge and told her it's a haircut she will get over it. She's beyond pissed and I find it pretty humorous. Oh well do any of you chop it all off for the heat of the summer?
I am fixing to be married so I have a pretty good head of hair right now. It's pretty shaggy, but she likes it long, and I wear a cap while I drive. However usually during the summer I shave it off and not touch it, and grow it out in the winter. She doesn't like me buzzed, and honestly I don't look that good buzzed but it helps a whole lot with the heat.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I never had a whole lot of hair on my head anyway (thanks, dad!) but I'd always get my barber to make it a "1" whatever setting that is on their clippers when it started getting hot. Hell, the last 10 years or so no more time than it takes them to cut what I have left, I'd be better off paying per hair.

Z

ZQXC

The funniest part is pretty much everyone else I know says they can't tell much difference. The few that do actually like it better.

I told her divorce me if she wants but it's staying like this. Haven't heard from her since........

You've got to sell it, man.

Demonstrate a little bit of stimulating friction around the twin girls.

Packmule

What I don't shave down to a shadow, nature shaved down to a shine. When it comes to the long haul on love, she better get over dumb stuff like that.

S

selfcancelsignal

Mines that way year round. Once a month. Looks like a ridiculous toupee if I grow it out. Wife's used to it now. Not sure about my mother in law. It's my wife that I worry about. Every few years, she chops hers & spikes it, then will grow it back out. Please keep it long, dear. Don't you know all men love long flowing beautiful hair on the head of a woman?! ;-D

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is my summer haircut:

Hoax1220-2.jpg

Last edited:

Imbroglio

Right now I have a full head of hair. I keep it that way year around. Whenever I go to get a haircut, they will ask what blade guard size I want. I say no thank you, just scissors please.

All the males on my paternal side went bald very young, but somehow I was blessed not to lose any hair. And still not. So I figure I have to do something with it.

I also do not have a wife, so there is at least that reason I keep my hair.

Rainman

Its all good.
Number 3 all year long. I can't pull off the shaved head look, but I have too much forehead to wear it longer. I go to the garage and do my own haircut every other time to save a few bucks. Easy to do when you have the clipper attachment. I can't do the trimming, or I would do it myself all the time.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

mixyo

Dispatcher
I always keep my hair short, especially in the summer. Too hot to have long hair. Plus I keep my hair short enough so that I never have to comb it. :D

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well still the end of the world apparently.

Supposedly I don't respect her opinion. I said sure I do it's just not as important as my opinion.