supervisors arrested

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Ouch, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

So I heard there were 4 supervisors walked out by lp to the gate where they were handcuffed by the police and carted away. They always try to pin the hourly for stealing, the whole time its there on. This happened at the whites creek facility.
    They fired the security guards as well for not doing there job. Found this out this afternoon.
  2. 1080Driver

1080Driver Member

Its far from the first time its happened like this. Just a few weeks ago we had a guy who was in LP for along time arrested; supposedly it involved guns.
  3. FilingBluesFL

FilingBluesFL Well-Known Member

Couldn't have happened to nicer people, I'm sure.
  4. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

We've had several here. One guy was dumb enough to sit in the seats at the football game that he stole.
  5. Astispumanti

Astispumanti New Member

6. FilingBluesFL

FilingBluesFL Well-Known Member

I love my games, I truly do, but I think out of my "collection" of games, over half of them aren't even out of the cellophane wrapper, due to not having time to play them because of this job.

These guys will have PLENTY of time to play the games they stole, for sure.
  7. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

That hub has cameras everywhere. They knew that. They tells me that they must have had help from someone in LP/Security are at least someone with knowledge of the hubs security system.
  8. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

You just can't fix stupid.
  9. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Nope...they just relocate them !
  10. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

They call it "making lateral moves" in my Hub. They don't fix problems, they just move them around.
  11. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Scratch ,,,,we have a guy in our building that laterals so often, when I see him ,,,,I always greet him with a "morning Father " LOL He still don't get
  12. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

Grown adults sacrificing a good income for a toy worth less than one day's pay.

13. MassWineGuy

MassWineGuy Active Member

Really dumb, especially considering how much their UPS stock options are worth.
  14. cynic

cynic New Member

Latest bright idea from LP at our hub - if you buzz going through the metal detectors on the way out of work you have to take off your shoes/boots and the security guards have to stick their gloved hands inside your shoes to check stolen items.

The guard went to stick their hand inside my boots after checking the dude in front of me and I told them they better change gloves because to me it seemed the same as reusing a condom!!!
  15. laffter

laffter Active Member

I've never seen a single camera in my building.
  16. laffter

laffter Active Member

Rinse, repeat.
  17. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Yep, they started this a few months ago at my building after several employees were fired for theft. I wear steel toe boots so I always set the metal detectors off....I love walking thru the dirty guard booth in my socks's even more fun when it's raining. What will LP think of next...rectal probing?? Lmao
  18. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Technically speaking, a condom constructed of latex should be able to be reused. I think I saw an episode of NYPD Blue that dealt with that.
  19. cynic

cynic New Member

Definitely can see that - but LP would probably label it a benefit since management gets it done on a daily basis. And then payroll deduct it from us as an after-tax benefit!
  20. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Hmmm...reusing condoms.....not even touching that one! :backingout: