Tape Jobs

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
One of the things I hated the most as a PC driver was delivering one of those round....used to be square, boxes that was now covered in tape to a customer. Back then you couldn't just leave it on the porch and sneak back to your package car. "what did you do to my package?" Well, uhhhhhhh... lol.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
One of the things I hated the most as a PC driver was delivering one of those round....used to be square, boxes that was now covered in tape to a customer. Back then you couldn't just leave it on the porch and sneak back to your package car. "what did you do to my package?" Well, uhhhhhhh... lol.
The worse the parcel looks the stealthier the delivery becomes. Have become quite good at parking a couple houses down the street and using the fake knock.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Probably because in Minnesota it's so cold 9 months out of the year tape won't stick to anything.
As much as it kills me to prove you right. It's not far off. We've had trouble with the green international stickers staying on in the winter. Tape isn't as bad, but there have been a few issues when it gets bitterly cold