TGIF But Still Have One More Night............Moan

A

anonymous6

4 nights.... approx. 2180 miles and 46 hrs and maybe 6 hrs sleep per day plus another hr at meal.

and one more night to go.

will get home Sat. around noon. will sleep 16-18 hrs then spend Sunday taking care of honey-doos. groc shopping, working on car and yard, chopping wood, helping disabled wife with house cleaning, laundry, etc. and a hundred other chores

ahhh.......life of an old feeder driver.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
4 nights.... approx. 2180 miles and 46 hrs and maybe 6 hrs sleep per day plus another hr at meal.

will get home Sat. around noon. will sleep 16-18 hrs then spend Sunday taking care of honey-doos. groc shopping, working on car and yard, chopping wood, helping disabled wife with house cleaning, laundry, etc. and a hundred other chores

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Come on, really.....would you rather be in a package car slanging boxes....you make it sound like you have it so bad....maybe I'm the o.ly one who read it like that..

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Reminds me of that trucker song."Six days on the road"

anonymous4

Poor old fella.

I have $1.20 in my bank account. I work two jobs spread apart by 8 hours. I've been slinging boxes at UPS for 10 years with no FT in sight. I haven't purchased myself an article of clothing in four years. I eat tuna, peanut butter and ramen all day, every day. I'd kill to have a spare $500 to my name. The world is a relative place however, I long for the day I can whine about working too much while having enough $ to support my frugal life style properly.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Not a bad time to let your twin sub in for you.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Different strokes....I have enough time to get a sleeper run, but no thanks. It's hard enough for me to ride 4 hours one way. And I have to exercise hard when I get home. Being cooped up in that tractor for a week would drive me nuts. Our biggest sleeper run pays $2500 or $2600 a week. Nice, but I can work my 60 hours, get about $2300 and be home everyday for my dreaded workouts.

Life of lots of feeder drivers. Not just us.......I mean you old ones.

Poor old fella.

I have $1.20 in my bank account. I work two jobs spread apart by 8 hours. I've been slinging boxes at UPS for 10 years with no FT in sight. I haven't purchased myself an article of clothing in four years. I eat tuna, peanut butter and ramen all day, every day. I'd kill to have a spare $500 to my name. The world is a relative place however, I long for the day I can whine about working too much while having enough $ to support my frugal life style properly.

I can kick an extra $100 a week your way for the next month. The supermodel that washes my Porsche is away on a vacation/photo shoot. Do you look good in a bikini?

Are you going to try to get laid??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Poor old fella.

I can kick an extra $100 a week your way for the next month. The supermodel that washes my Porsche is away on a vacation/photo shoot. Do you look good in a bikini?

Yeah I would kick in some too but after a week in Vegas I may have to add another year to my time worked before I can retire.

That $1.20 would look good to me right now lol.

anonymous4

I look stunning but I have too much pride to sell my body. I'm a good listener though.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Don't do it liquid swords! You'll probably end up in a dungeon in his basement!
​Cachsux "it rubs the lotion on its skin".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

What?, no "Nookie" scheduled in, or is that listed under "chores"?