Thank You New Members/Participants

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, Jul 4, 2015.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I just want to say "thank you" to all of the new members and particularly those who choose to directly participate through posting. It's gratifying to see lots of new people, information, and ideas being distributed and discussed.

This is not my forum, nor do I have anything to do with the people who own and operate this site, but I was the first member of the FedEx Forums, and for a long time it was the same people going back and forth. That has changed...big time, and that's a good thing, because spreading the truth about FedEx is a crucial means of keeping people informed and helping them to protect themselves from the predators who run this dishonest, cheap, and immoral organization. Fred Smith is nothing but a jackal, and so are his chiefs.

If you do participate here, be smart about it. Don't be so specific about your issue(s) so that you can be easily identified. Don't name co-workers or managers, and never say who you are. There have been plenty of people on here where Columbo wasn't required to figure out who they were or what station they worked at.

Keep it up, spread the word, and don't be afraid of sharing information....just do it wisely. Fred Smith hates this site, because it's an antidote to the Kool-Aid, which fewer and fewer people are consuming these days.

Eventually, there will be a "Deep Throat" or leaked memo that brings the whole house of cards down in a few areas like injury policy, targeting older workers etc. The media has expressed interest, but they are generally afraid to go after FedEx because of advertising and Smith's connections. I was contacted pre-Peak by a reporter from one of the Bay Area TV stations, but he only wanted to focus on a very narrow portion of FedEx (FedEx SmartPost), not the overall abuse and games. It's pretty much been the same when I've attempted to reach out to shows like "60 Minutes". They won't take-on the overall company and the way it does business.

Anyway, thanks for being here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Christian News Monitor perhaps?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List
  3. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

I agree. Posters need to be more cautious about giving out specific information that could be used to identify them.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

One quote. Never contacted by them directly. The guy in the Bay Area was an investigative reporter who joined here as a member and made inquiries about SmartPost via PM. He wasn't interested in going anywhere else, so that was the end of it. I was hoping that someone in the media would do an investigation about the business practices of FedEx, and so far, nobody will take them on.

5. soc151

soc151 Member

"Large Corporation Treats Hourly Employees Like Garbage" isn't really a compelling headline. It could apply to many, many companies.

6. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

Then again, they might assume you are just another in a never ending series of people who hate their employer. I imagine they get a dozen such calls a day.

What do you tell them when you contact them?

7. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I suggest in a professional manner that they investigate the business and personnel practices of FedEx.

8. 59 Dano

Could you be more specific?

9. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Not with you.

It's way over your head.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List
  10. 59 Dano

I bet you're overweight. Are you?

11. Cactus

None of your business.

12. 59 Dano

Though so.

13. Cactus

Or do you mean thought so? Huh, buttbreath?

14. WestcoastHD

WestcoastHD Massive Stinkies

You're a good guy, MFE. You expose the scam for what it is and speak your mind. God beds ya man.

15. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

I hope God doesn't bed him. That would very strange, creepy, and life altering.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

I understand what you're saying and agree as long as you didn't mean what you wrote.

17. WestcoastHD

WestcoastHD Massive Stinkies

Bless*

18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I imagine MFE would be a submissive little biatch kneeling in front of the Holy One.

19. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

The Holy One has promised MFE to Fred.

20. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

I don't expect Fred will make it past the front gate.