The 2020 Presidential Debates

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was right that 200,000 people would die from the pandemic that Trump failed to contain.

Democrats are trying to use people's deceased loved ones, who died from the unstoppable Chinese virus, as a way to win a political race.

It's disgusting politics and they are disgusting people who should be ashamed of themselves.

In the last debate I almost puked when Biden stared at the TV camera, gesturing with his hands talking about families at the supper table with an empty chair where their deceased love once sat...and then blamed it on Trump, has he ever bad mouthed China in his career. Why bite the hand that feeds you...

The guy is a crocodile, plain and simple..When you look into his eyes all you see is slime and deception..That nice guy image is an act folks..47 years in politics and some people still thinks he has a soul and really cares for America. I believe Tara Reid, he did molest her, even Harris admitted she believed the lady, back in the 90's most of the male politicians were thinking below their belts anyway...What moral compass has Biden showed so far that would not support that incident...

Beside he is a natural born loser, just study his life...He walks around with a Black Cloud over his head like that peanut character....Just study his family history..He has bad Karma and we do not need that in the White House..

refineryworker05

To me who "won" the debates is an irrelevant question to who will win the election. The true challenge facing American democracy is do we maintain/become a place where the majority of American voters decide the political future of American policy, or do we have a political party entrench itself with the majority of political power even though that party has the support of the minority of voters.

rickyb

theres video somewhere of nader being denied entry into the debates.

ventura shoulda been there.

vote your principles, vote ventura:
1603679312752.png

floridays

Jill looks so sad!

She remembers Joe when he was a man!
Well you know that George is a tuff character to fight, she does as well, that's why she stands behind him.

Seriously, she's known he hasn't been a man longer than any of us have, and she allows the man she "loves" to make an ass out of himself.

She looks sad because she is.
Pathetic actually.
Her whole life is turning to :censored2: and she is facilitating it.
You go girl, bring it home.