The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I simply disagree with your opinion that there must have been a giant coordinated conspiracy.
You’re the one that said it, not me.
Nope, I did not.
I specifically said otherwise:
In the real world, sometimes different people in different groups simply have similar interests and their actions align.
You on the other hand, did in fact say you viewed this as a giant conspiracy:
That sure sounds like a conspiracy to me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So what would you call an official government group conspiring together to frame a president of federal crimes?
I have asked you to provide evidence for your conspiracy theory that they colluded to frame him and you provided none.

It's possible.
But it's also possible that it's just a bunch of separate deranged Democrat Trump haters whose interests all aligned.

For your conspiracy theory to work you would need to go back to the GSA since they packed these boxes. Then you would need to prove someone was coordinating all of this to happen.

I just don't think you're going to be able to prove your conspiracy theory my friend. Good luck though!

HarryWarden

I have asked you to provide evidence for your conspiracy theory that they colluded to frame him and you provided none.

It's possible.
But it's also possible that it's just a bunch of separate deranged Democrat Trump haters whose interests all aligned.

For your conspiracy theory to work you would need to go back to the GSA since they packed these boxes. Then you would need to prove someone was coordinating all of this to happen.

I just don't think you're going to be able to prove your conspiracy theory my friend. Good luck though!
You’re the one that made the claim, not me.

“THEY” “PLANNED” to “ATTACK” Trump since 2021 with the sham document case

That’s what you said

They = Multiple people (you were talking about the national archive)

Planned= Conspire

You said you believe the national archive framed Trump.

Are you now saying you don’t believe the national archive framed trump?

And, you keep ignoring this by the way

vantexan

It literally means nothing, you wouldn’t even post a source. You’re a completley random person on an internet message board.

It really opened my eyes to how gullible you all are though, you guys believe whatever you read as long as it fits your narrative

@DriveInDriveOut can’t even keep his story straight, doesn’t know what a conspiracy is, thinks trump is such a huge idiot that he got set up by the national archives even though he says they were talking publicly about doing it since 2021 lol, and believes something immediately with no source, because you’re too afraid to show it

Clown world
You guys have been sneering about MAGA's not taking vaccines, saying that they're safe, etc. And now one of the pharmaceutical giants is admitting their vaccine causes blood clots. Seems you guys always know what's what about everything. Until you don't. You're so sure that Trump is guilty of every charge. How's that working for you? Let's see how things shake out. Maybe you'll get to gloat. Maybe you won't.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1714486258632.png