The anti-woke movement

rickyb

🤣

what do you know about philosophy?

newolddude

WE ??? MSNBC is the national enquirer of TV news journalism. CNN claims they are going to be more down the middle reporting in the future. Basically admitting they are radical journalists now !!!
At least Fox News gave up thye charade a few years ago. But for a long time that was Fox News' tag lines.

15FOX1-articleLarge.jpg

TheFactorwithdanaperino20170419_FoxNews_3x2.jpg

rickyb

Call me old fashion but I am not part of this fake woke culture.
I actually laugh at some of the weird stuff these fools try to pass off as their normal.

The Matrix was a bad movie to structure one's life around.
the matrix was like star wars for the west.

whereas star wars begins with someone in a 3rd world country being blown up by the empire, the matrix showed how westerners are oppressed through lies not bombs.

rickyb

At least Fox News gave up thye charade a few years ago. But for a long time that was Fox News' tag lines.

15FOX1-articleLarge.jpg

TheFactorwithdanaperino20170419_FoxNews_3x2.jpg
all MSM sell hate. thats the modern business model. partly explains why america is on border line civil war now.

the fact that fox news lady "journalists" (theyre not) are all good looking is a clue how superficial fox news is.

newolddude

I know :censored2: well MSNBC is biased. Most conservatives don't think that about Fox News.

Fox News builds it big viewership on scaring straight white people that the dark skinned and gays are coming ton destroy them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the matrix was like star wars for the west.

whereas star wars begins with someone in a 3rd world country being blown up by the empire, the matrix showed how westerners are oppressed through lies not bombs.
The whole storyline in Star Wars was ancient.
You take a boy , add in a Wizard, give him a quest to find a girl, he gets help from an older male to fight against the evil king.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
all MSM sell hate. thats the modern business model. partly explains why america is on border line civil war now.

the fact that fox news lady "journalists" (theyre not) are all good looking is a clue how superficial fox news is.
Ok Mr. Has All the Answers….Lol

Box Ox

you think the matrix is about one thing
🤣

¯\_(ツ)_/¯