The Hoffa era is over, and the Teamsters are ready to fight

PT Car Washer

Well.... your company (encouraged) position.... is on the radar.
So what's the worse that can happen to me? I get fired? I can make more money being retired. I do enjoy the people I work with and the challenges. Getting paid to drive around the state dropping off a few air letters here and there. Showing up the young drivers by bailing them out of a tough spot or two.

Thebrownblob

So what's the worse that can happen to me? I get fired? I can make more money being retired. I do enjoy the people I work with and the challenges. Getting paid to drive around the state dropping off a few air letters here and there. Showing up the young drivers by bailing them out of a tough spot or two.
Nobody said you’re getting fired, you’re not showing anyone up by the way, those guys (and Gals) are actually doing a job, following the correct language and the spirit of the contract. You on the other hand have found a little loophole so that you can sit back and pretend you’re good union employee while you screw every person below you who could’ve been full-time for the last however many years you’ve been management pet. You can justify it anyway you please, you are not fooling anyone who understands what you’re doing.

PT Car Washer

Nobody said you’re getting fired, you’re not showing anyone up by the way, those guys (and Gals) are actually doing a job, following the correct language and the spirit of the contract. You on the other hand have found a little loophole so that you can sit back and pretend you’re good union employee while you screw every person below you who could’ve been full-time for the last however many years you’ve been management pet. You can justify it anyway you please, you are not fooling anyone who understands what you’re doing.
Feel free to file a grievance. Do you really think you can change 30 years of past practice by belly arching?

Thebrownblob

Feel free to file a grievance. Do you really think you can change 30 years of past practice by belly arching?
Lol that’s not past practice that’s not how it works, and trust me I wouldn’t bellyache, ask all the exception air drivers where I work. They do air and they go home because that’s what they bid to do. Like I said you can justify whatever you want, but you’re the bleeding heart who comes on here and pretends you care about how the company has screwed people, and you held hands with them and made sure it happened in your own little part of the world. I have a pet at home, and sometimes I throw him crumbs and that’s what you’re getting crumbs from your masters, and you’re doing they’re bidding pretending you’re “helping” you can continue to embarrass yourself but no one here believes you.

PT Car Washer

Lol that’s not past practice that’s not how it works, and trust me I wouldn’t bellyache, ask all the exception air drivers where I work. They do air and they go home because that’s what they bid to do. Like I said you can justify whatever you want, but you’re the bleeding heart who comes on here and pretends you care about how the company has screwed people, and you held hands with them and made sure it happened in your own little part of the world. I have a pet at home, and sometimes I throw him crumbs and that’s what you’re getting crumbs from your masters, and you’re doing they’re bidding pretending you’re “helping” you can continue to embarrass yourself but no one here believes you.
You seem to be long on opinions but short on facts. But you be you.

Thebrownblob

You seem to be long on opinions but short on facts. But you be you.
LOL everyone’s wrong here except you right?
1648229494985.jpeg

I know plenty of guys who try to get special deals for theirselves they usually hide in the shadows and try to keep quiet about it because they know they’re wrong and they’re embarrassed about it. You’re a special one you’re proud of your hypocrisy on this issue.

PT Car Washer

LOL everyone’s wrong here except you right?
View attachment 377673
I know plenty of guys who try to get special deals for theirselves they usually hide in the shadows and try to keep quiet about it because they know they’re wrong and they’re embarrassed about it. You’re a special one you’re proud of your hypocrisy on this issue.
If I was doing something against the contract, don't you think the Union would have put a stop to it after 30 years? My Local and its members would rather have a dues paying Union member perform bargaining unit work. We have enough sups working inside the Preload and Hub because there isn't enough members.

tourists24

If I was doing something against the contract, don't you think the Union would have put a stop to it after 30 years? My Local and its members would rather have a dues paying Union member perform bargaining unit work. We have enough sups working inside the Preload and Hub because there isn't enough members.
Just hire more lol