THE IOWA caucus, Whos gonna eek out a win! EEK being the operative word!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
With all the complaints about voter fraud from the right wing, where is the equal outrage over the ballot counting in IOWA? With clear mistakes all across the state, seems like the republicans cant even get their own elections right.

A little secret in IOWA is that they dont DO RECOUNTS.

IF they did, they might find that Romney didnt win the caucus, and maybe Santorum should have won. We will never know.

The program is rigged by the IOWA GOP, so accuracy isnt in the cards. I am not shocked that the right wing supporters, despite all the whinning about fair elections, will let this one slide, what choice do they have?

Its not like any legitimate candidates are running in 2012 anyways.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Santorum has already been on the shows this morning saying that there may have been 20 more votes for him......BUT there were also 21 more votes for Mitt.........so it's a wash. There's no need for a recount anyway. There's not even a story!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Santorum has already been on the shows this morning saying that there may have been 20 more votes for him......BUT there were also 21 more votes for Mitt.........so it's a wash. There's no need for a recount anyway. There's not even a story!!

Look outside foxed spews moreluck, there were ALOT more miscounts in other counties. They are just not being reported by FOXED SPEWS and the republicans to avoid appearing like morons, oh wait, that already happened.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Look outside foxed spews moreluck, there were ALOT more miscounts in other counties. They are just not being reported by FOXED SPEWS and the republicans to avoid appearing like morons, oh wait, that already happened.

peace.
Well, you come and tell us all when Mitt is unseated as winner in Iowa. Keep us posted.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, you come and tell us all when Mitt is unseated as winner in Iowa. Keep us posted.

Thats the point, thats not going to happen even if the vote count is altered after certification. The GOP has already said, the vote count is expected to change, but they will still certify Romney the winner, EVEN IF the votes show that santorum won.

Wheres your outrage?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats the point, thats not going to happen even if the vote count is altered after certification. The GOP has already said, the vote count is expected to change, but they will still certify Romney the winner, EVEN IF the votes show that santorum won.

Wheres your outrage?

Peace.
I'd put my money on the Romney win after hearing Rick's comments today. Rick seems OK with it. Why does that upset you?

Wheres your outrage?

Peace.
Actually the point is you are scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for something to criticize about the GOP.

IF what you say is true, this is a matter of republicans cheating republicans. According to you the GOP candidate is gonna loose to zer0bama regardless of who it is, so why are you all concerned about it. Not knowing what kind of tabulating system they use in Iowa, it's hard to rationalize if the slight discrepancies are intentional or accidental. Hanging chad situation?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually the point is you are scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for something to criticize about the GOP.

IF what you say is true, this is a matter of republicans cheating republicans. According to you the GOP candidate is gonna loose to zer0bama regardless of who it is, so why are you all concerned about it. Not knowing what kind of tabulating system they use in Iowa, it's hard to rationalize if the slight discrepancies are intentional or accidental. Hanging chad situation?

The difference my alamo friend, is the size of the blowout. If santorum would have won the delagates, he comes closer to being YOUR nominee. If he becomes the nominee, OBAMA blows him out worse than he blew out McCain.

Its all about math.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Sani will become the man !

Romney, no matter what, can't get over the 25% support.
As others will drop out, they will vote for Sani !

Watch and see !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sani will become the man !

Romney, no matter what, can't get over the 25% support.
As others will drop out, they will vote for Sani !

Watch and see !

Well well well, the GOP circus thought it left IOWA, but today we find out that its still in IOWA!!! The head of the GOP in IOWA was on FOXED SPEWS trying to explain how the votes after certification show that Rick Sanitorium won IOWA by 39 votes but "HE" will not declare Sanitorium the winner and will instead, call it a TIE!

In addition, if thats not bad, 8 precincts ballots are missing and dont expect to be FOUND or COUNTED!

Where is the right wing outrage? Sounds like a rigged election to me! Wheres the C9's? especially babas crys about voter fraud?

Something went terribly wrong in IOWA or did it? Was this a "FIX"?

Sanitorium should be declared the winner. Those other 8 missing precincts should be thrown out the window and the race declared over. Those 8 precincts along with the republican officials responsible for losing those ballots should be arrested and charged with election tampering.

The IOWA caucuses should be scrapped and changed to a primary. There is NO legitimacy in the IOWA caucus as long as they call it a TIE.

I cant wait for the excuses to FLY!!!!

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well well well, the GOP circus thought it left IOWA, but today we find out that its still in IOWA!!! The head of the GOP in IOWA was on FOXED SPEWS trying to explain how the votes after certification show that Rick Sanitorium won IOWA by 39 votes but "HE" will not declare Sanitorium the winner and will instead, call it a TIE!

In addition, if thats not bad, 8 precincts ballots are missing and dont expect to be FOUND or COUNTED!

Where is the right wing outrage? Sounds like a rigged election to me! Wheres the C9's? especially babas crys about voter fraud?

Something went terribly wrong in IOWA or did it? Was this a "FIX"?

Sanitorium should be declared the winner. Those other 8 missing precincts should be thrown out the window and the race declared over. Those 8 precincts along with the republican officials responsible for losing those ballots should be arrested and charged with election tampering.

The IOWA caucuses should be scrapped and changed to a primary. There is NO legitimacy in the IOWA caucus as long as they call it a TIE.

I cant wait for the excuses to FLY!!!!

Peace
You are a real enigma. When the Iowa caucuses were happening, you said it was a joke, they don't count for anything. It was just a bunch of corn. Now, it's the most awful thing to ever happen in the process.
Grow up and go to Troy and try to help the Dems. not screw up in REAL elections MYOB!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are a real enigma. When the Iowa caucuses were happening, you said it was a joke, they don't count for anything. It was just a bunch of corn. Now, it's the most awful thing to ever happen in the process.
Grow up and go to Troy and try to help the Dems. not screw up in REAL elections MYOB!

The head of the GOP in IOWA came onto FOXED SPEWS and tried to BABBLE his way out of the circus, when pressed, he refused to give a straight answer. When the video is available, I will post it. Judge for yourself.

I was SPOT ON with IOWA. It was a joke, and todays developments prove it.

Gosh, its tough to be right all the time!

Peace