The King Of All Posters!-Iron Guts Gumby Leaving BrownCafe? The End Of A Era?

Thebrownblob

Trying to get both sides here.

...a perplexing mystery indeed!
I haven’t been involved long enough to know the whole backstory here. If there’s personal vendettas they should stop. If I get agitated at someone on here it’s over the next day or sooner. The only way I’m holding a personal vendetta is if you’re sleeping with my wife or drinking my beer. And one of those two things will definitely put you on my pooplist forever

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I haven’t been involved long enough to know the whole backstory here. If there’s personal vendettas they should stop. If I get agitated at someone on here it’s over the next day or sooner. The only way I’m holding a personal vendetta is if you’re sleeping with my wife or drinking my beer. And one of those two things will definitely put you on my pooplist forever

It's the beer one, right? :teethy:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Allegedly, some edits were made in the Corner Bar thread, a thread Mom set up as not to need mod interference. Something about camel digits?

Thebrownblob

Allegedly, some edits were made in the Corner Bar thread, a thread Mom set up as not to need mod interference. Something about camel digits?
Yep I heard the same thing, it was a picture it wasn’t even that bad. Seems like the bar would be the place to post things like that. I’ve been around a little bit and I’ve seen the bar moderate their selves when people get a little too out of line. I don’t know what the original owners intention were for the bar but when I go in there I turn off my offended mode which I don’t have much of one anyway. The consequence of working at UPS for 30 years.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Geez. I thought you were just having a laugh. I didn't realize this could be a real thing. I did warn about people leaving for having posts deleted for no reason.

Wally

main-qimg-34da261eeb66bade184ef6d462334bb4-lq
For illustrative purposes only...

Wally

Yep I heard the same thing, it was a picture it wasn’t even that bad. Seems like the bar would be the place to post things like that. I’ve been around a little bit and I’ve seen the bar moderate their selves when people get a little too out of line. I don’t know what the original owners intention were for the bar but when I go in there I turn off my offended mode which I don’t have much of one anyway. The consequence of working at UPS for 30 years.
I thought the bar was free of oversight, it being private? Maybe not or someone now has different ideas?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I thought the bar was free of oversight, it being private? Maybe not or someone now has different ideas?

It was never completely free of oversight. Cheryl responded to reports. And just an FYI, she did delete camel toe pictures.

The big problem is bar patrons feeling they can carry the same behavior into other threads. Not going to happen.

Wally

It was never completely free of oversight. Cheryl responded to reports. And just an FYI, she did delete camel toe pictures.

The big problem is bar patrons feeling they can carry the same behavior into other threads. Not going to happen.
Didn't know she deleted anything there?

Lol, camel toe pics. Oh the humanity!

joecamel.jpg

Last edited: