Union Politics - The local 25 Boston bullies are in the news again!

Brown Spider

And the best part, when all goes their way, you can clean your glasses off, I'll buy you a beer, and hi five the back of you neck.

"hi five the back of your neck"? Wow! What a tough guy! You're a real internet gangster! That sorta' explains your twisted defense of the Local 25 goon tactics, You might want to check it at the door, Wide. No one on here is afraid of you. Amused,
yes...afraid, no.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
"hi five the back of your neck"? Wow! What a tough guy! You're a real internet gangster! That sorta' explains your twisted defense of the Local 25 goon tactics, You might want to check it at the door, Wide. No one on here is afraid of you. Amused,
yes...afraid, no.
You obviously have zero idea of what I'm talking about. So do us a favor and butt out. What is my defense? To wait and see the evidence opposed to just running on accusations? Yeah, totally illogical theory.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You obviously have zero idea of what I'm talking about. So do us a favor and butt out. What is my defense? To wait and see the evidence opposed to just running on accusations? Yeah, totally illogical theory.
How does it feel?

Watching it happen, and unable to stop your thug leaders from going down?

I couldn't be happier.

wide load

OMG.

The Feds dropped charges on 1 guy, and arrest another because they look similar.

They still arrested and charged 5 of O's goonsquad members and they are all still OG thugs going down.

With less that a year before the election.

How embarrassing for your side.
I don't think so at all. What's embarrassing is the fact that your siding with the scab outfit of Bravo. You ran for union office and support a scab outfit, talk a bout a slug!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't think so at all. What's embarrassing is the fact that your siding with the scab outfit of Bravo. You ran for union office and support a scab outfit, talk a bout a slug!
You don't think is right.

Bravo owed local 25 ZERO no work type of jobs.

No company owes the teamsters no work jobs.

This is why we need change.

Fair days work for a fair days pay.

H, H, and O has got to go.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444071553.010546.jpg

wide load

Wow! Siding with scabs! Siding with anti Union employers. You were ready to strike UPS but want to protect the RTW. You need a bar stool.

BrownBrokeDown

Somethings not meshing here between you too, and I'm being to lazy to look it up today.

The union wanted Bravo to give no-work jobs to Teamsters? or the teamsters wanted the jobs that are unionized by teamsters in that area worked by teamsters?

wide load

Somethings not meshing here between you too, and I'm being to lazy to look it up today.

The union wanted Bravo to give no-work jobs to Teamsters? or the teamsters wanted the jobs that are unionized by teamsters in that area worked by teamsters?
The union wanted union jobs in an area that the regular order of business in the craft was to hire teamsters to do teamster work.

wide load

Tim would have handled it by walking with his tail between his legs just like he does with UPS. Not the change I want. Change happened is local 251 too. And the Principal Officer allowed UPS to suspend his Business Agent. Not the trend to go down. But it's your right to side with the scabs. Very Union of you.