The Most Corrupt Village in America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baba gounj, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

When the police stopped Luvina Mobley Smith, they found a pound of pot in her car and five EBT food stamp cards which drug dealers often take in payment for drugs. It would have been an ordinary enough story except that Smith, despite being a convicted felon, was also the Deputy Clerk of Alorton.
    Luvina is the daughter of Callie Mobley, Alorton’s former mayor,

{Moderated: Please only copy a lead in portion of another sites page and provide a link to the site so others can read the entire article. Copying the entire content is a copyright infringement of the content owner.}

Lasted edited by : Feb 9, 2014
  2. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Lasted edited by : Feb 9, 2014
  3. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

As soon as you reported it, albeit not using the provided tool, this was corrected.
    Thank you for reporting.

4. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

What is also wierd, is the Hidden animous contained in not only the title of this post, but the story itself. Its a predominately african american "TOWN" and the writer considers it a "VILLAGE" as if it was a part of africa?

Do we have villages in this country? Not a novelty village, like long beach village, but VILLAGES?

Please people, see this story for the kind of racist information that is trying to be continually sold.

TOS.

5. rod

rod retired and happy

I grew up in a "Village". We had a Village hall and a Village police officer (just one). In fact I have the official "Village flag pole" from the Village hall in my yard now. The Village of ------ was later renamed the City of ------. I can still name a dozen or so small towns around the area that still go by the name-Village of------.

P.S. I can guarantee you none of these places has anything to do with Africa.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

7. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

8. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

9. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Rod,

I also believe Hillary Clinton wrote a book "It takes a Village" Would tos think that is Racist ??

I guess we have all heard of the "Village Idiot":clown:

10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The Village People were great........Y-M-C-A !!!!

11. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Hate to break the news to you but it is a village :Alorton (formerly Alcoa) is a village in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States. The estimated 2012 population was 1,964.[1] It was 2,749 at the 2000 census.[2]

The above was taken from wikipedia.

12. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Active Member

13. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

The city of Newton , Mass. is a patchwork of thirteen villages .

14. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

upload_2014-2-11_0-52-40.jpeg