The Propaganda Machine Has Ran Over Many.

vantexan

israel is :censored2:ing garbage. you can look up chris hedges who covered it as a journalist, noam chomsky, norm finkelstein for starters. im not really interested in talking about it.

i think theres videos with abby martin on youtube about the islamophobia israelis project.

is it any wonder you think america is a force for good as well?
Are there greedy people in the U.S. taking advantage? Always has been, always will be. We've also fought wars to liberate people. Spent huge amounts of money and manpower on natural disasters, famines, etc around the world. Israel is doing what it has to to survive.

rickyb

Are there greedy people in the U.S. taking advantage? Always has been, always will be. We've also fought wars to liberate people. Spent huge amounts of money and manpower on natural disasters, famines, etc around the world. Israel is doing what it has to to survive.
No its not

U spend a small portion of ur wealth on charity its sad

rickyb

And your idea of charity is to give 99% of wealth away. Libs are very quick to spend other people's money.
i have a religious sacrificial view of charity which is it should be self emptying. you should give it your all. you should be like jesus dying to carry that cross to bring truth, beauty, and love to the world.

so when a rich country keeps most of its money, i find that unimpressive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
israel is :censored2:ing garbage. you can look up chris hedges who covered it as a journalist, noam chomsky, norm finkelstein for starters. im not really interested in talking about it.

i think theres videos with abby martin on youtube about the islamophobia israelis project.

is it any wonder you think america is a force for good as well?
I think I love you

vantexan

i have a religious sacrificial view of charity which is it should be self emptying. you should give it your all. you should be like jesus dying to carry that cross to bring truth, beauty, and love to the world.

so when a rich country keeps most of its money, i find that unimpressive.
Have you given it your all Ricky? I mean truly given it your all?