The Road To Failure: Democrat Pete Buttigieg's Plan To Install Speed Camera's And Lower Speed Limit's

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
53501553-10453445-image-a-11_1643407919035.jpg
1643545885656.png

Wally

Notice zero mention of the speed camera plan before? This is how they sneak stuff in they know is very unpopular.

He also brings race into it. Patrolling them more 'fairly' (the streets). He knows it's all about getting more money and government control over you, so he plays the race card in order to overcome potential challenges.

wilberforce15

Notice zero mention of the speed camera plan before? This is how they sneak stuff in they know is very unpopular.

He also brings race into it. Patrolling them more 'fairly' (the streets). He knows it's all about getting more money and government control over you, so he plays the race card in order to overcome potential challenges.
Speed cameras give far more disproportionate tickets to minorities than regular cops do.

That's because cameras aren't biased in the favor of minorities, like cops and courts are.

oldngray

nowhere special

Many courts have ruled against the use of speed cameras. If they try doing this it will certainly be challenged.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

That lady is crazy as a crow. She also said that the low overpasses on the N & S state hwys LI NY were/are racist because the busses bringing underprivileged slum folk to the State beaches couldn't clear these overpasses! No nuts bootyjudge. Two months off because she and her wife adopted kids! Tell me THAT ain't a crime of nature.

Wally

I was caught in a red light camera situation once. Car in front locked em' up, blocking me outside the white line. Light turned and instant ticket.

wilberforce15

The real purpose of this in the long run is to have universal license plate tracking and a coordinate system of people-tracking. An integrated network of trackers is a powerful tool for tyrants

quad decade guy

The real purpose of this in the long run is to have universal license plate tracking and a coordinate system of people-tracking. An integrated network of trackers is a powerful tool for tyrants
But...aren't these the same folks pushing Tesla's....? Forcing folks into all electric cars....AI......integrated charging networks are a powerful tool for tyrants....lololololol.