The scratcher packs and Jacking Stuff

Hateworkingaspreload

Sup Og's

So tell me why tf do the crackheads that work at your/our hubs not steal the scratcher packs? Holy chit, if I was a crackhead and a scratcher pack worth $4,500 came down my slide..boy, the amount of crack I could buy.

Anyways, what's the most crazy story you've heard regarding people trying to steal in your hub?

Peak season of 2015, some kid in my hub came to work with a duffel bag, he was working in the trailers outside of the building, loaded his bag up with iPhones and got caught throwing it over the fence. LOL like wtf???? My mind was blown when I heard this

oldngray

nowhere special
IndyKittyBall.gif

jaker

trolling
Sup Og's

So tell me why tf do the crackheads that work at your/our hubs not steal the scratcher packs? Holy chit, if I was a crackhead and a scratcher pack worth $4,500 came down my slide..boy, the amount of crack I could buy.

Anyways, what's the most crazy story you've heard regarding people trying to steal in your hub?

Peak season of 2015, some kid in my hub came to work with a duffel bag, he was working in the trailers outside of the building, loaded his bag up with iPhones and got caught throwing it over the fence. LOL like wtf???? My mind was blown when I heard this
What you don't know little one , is that the store has to scan a bar code to active the scratchers so people just don't steal them when they are being shipped

wayfair

swollen member
People freak out when I say I deliver lottery scratchers....

new games piss me off, they give me an extra 10-12 deliveries... lol
actually the easiest deliveries of the day(as long as I find 'em)