The start to eliminating feeders

jdog

All package should take a look at freight ta ...It is by far the worst contract i ever saw being a teamster for 13 years...They r trying to put a new clasification called line haul driver which has a unbeleivable drop in pay and bennifits..If this contract flies for some reason or another watch out for next contract when ups starts to merge package and freight .. It will eliminate feeders and schedules for freight.. It is one big chess game and ups is winning.. If freight and package dont stick together on this contract start saving ur $$$$.. Now there talking about running robot trucks which isnt to far away.. we need to hit them hard NOW before all this comes in affect..

Catatonic

Nine Lives
All package should take a look at freight ta ...It is by far the worst contract i ever saw being a teamster for 13 years...They r trying to put a new clasification called line haul driver which has a unbeleivable drop in pay and bennifits..If this contract flies for some reason or another watch out for next contract when ups starts to merge package and freight .. It will eliminate feeders and schedules for freight.. It is one big chess game and ups is winning.. If freight and package dont stick together on this contract start saving ur $$$$.. Now there talking about running robot trucks which isnt to far away.. we need to hit them hard NOW before all this comes in affect..

Actually, looking to the future, un-manned vehicles are the biggest threat.
Google has been testing them for a while now.

​Probably will not work for Package delivery and Pickup though.

U

uber

Actually, looking to the future, un-manned vehicles are the biggest threat.
Google has been testing them for a while now.

​Probably will not work for Package delivery and Pickup though.

Yeah, when our economy has been in the dumps for years and now we got people promoting robots to fill our jobs?

lol, such a corporate mindset.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You know you like the idea.

Not really.
As a consumer, I use the Post Office.
The US has a real problem with jobs for people who do not have the skills for white collar jobs.
In a perfect world people who are willing to work hard should have the ability to provide time and effort for a decent paying job and retirement at 70 years of age.
​The world is far from perfect.