THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Why do you hate America and refuse to assimilate? A white man has nothing holding him back from success.
Are you a retired UPS driver? Does UPS discriminate against minorities? If not then is it fair to say a black man, A Hispanic man, an Asian man has nothing holding him back from success? Why do you hate America and interject race into everything?

Are you a retired UPS driver? Does UPS discriminate against minorities? If not then is it fair to say a black man, A Hispanic man, an Asian man has nothing holding him back from success? Why do you hate America and interject race into everything?
I am a retired UPS driver, what are you?

I've had bosses that are all of what you mentioned, and some females, as well.

I've also had bosses that discriminated or held prejudices against the 'others', even their superiors.

What's your excuse?

vantexan

I am a retired UPS driver, what are you?

I've had bosses that are all of what you mentioned, and some females, as well.

I've also had bosses that discriminated or held prejudices against the 'others', even their superiors.

What's your excuse?
Exactly how am I being racist? Existing as a white man? Retired FedEx.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
An entire article about a "standing order", but they didn't include a quote of Trump talking about a standing order. Would have been nice to have the facts, but I guess Bloomberg isn't interested in that.
It was a statement put out by the former president’s office, read on air by his attorney.

Does that count?
Read my post again and see if you can figure out where you got lost.

You need to work on reading comprehension.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is a statement put out by his office not adequate? Are you saying written statements aren’t sufficient?
Did the article you posted mention his "office" or a "written statement"?

Try reading my post again you seem to get confused very easily....
An entire article about a "standing order", but they didn't include a quote of Trump talking about a standing order. Would have been nice to have the facts, but I guess Bloomberg isn't interested in that.

newolddude

Trump keeping it classy.

F0OuByOX0AgJlB9