The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ScreenShot2014-03-10at101056PM_zpse8a444f4.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Very difficiult to watch. I think it was one of the most frightening episodes yet.
I've become pretty desensitized to the violence over the last 3 and a half seasons, but that shook me to the point of an upset stomach. I was looking forward to the separate character stories merging at Terminus, but that was somehow even better. Great episode, they've still got it.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I knew it! Lizzie was a bit more messed up than I thought. HOLY CRAP!I figured Carol would do the tough job.Wonder where the crispy walkers came from. Who made the walker BBQ? Has Carol been cutting her own hair?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I knew it! Lizzie was a bit more messed up than I thought. HOLY CRAP!I figured Carol would do the tough job.Wonder where the crispy walkers came from. Who made the walker BBQ? Has Carol been cutting her own hair?
As soon as I saw the smoke I was thinking it had something to do with the house darryl and beth burned to the ground with the moonshine. I was hoping it meant they were all close to each other. Maybe the walkers were attracted to the fire....

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
As soon as I saw the smoke I was thinking it had something to do with the house darryl and beth burned to the ground with the moonshine. I was hoping it meant they were all close to each other. Maybe the walkers were attracted to the fire....
Could be. Everybody is closer than they think for sure.

Question for those who read the comic books:

Did the Lizzie/Mika thing happen in the comic book version?

No. The closest thing in the comic were twin boys and there was a similar scenario. One twin was killed by the other and actually got away with it for a while until he made the mistake of confessing to Carl who then in turn shot and killed him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Am I the only one who has serious doubts about the safety of Terminus? I got a creepy cannibal vibe from the lady at Terminus. Maybe it's from my recent viewing of "The Road" and other apocalyptic movies, but I'm really skeptical at this point.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I missed Talking Dead, but I got the impression from the preview clips that Terminus was not all it was cracked up to be. Maybe it should have been called Terminal.