Thinking about quitting (ASAP)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Technically, we're supposed to have two people lift anything heavier than 70 pounds. Are you saying that everyone at your hub duel lifts things heavier than 70? The irreg guys do ALL of the irregs by themselves at my hub, doesn't matter if they're 100 pounds or 150 pounds. The only reason we double lift is if something is just too big to really get a hold of.

I don't care if I get injured. All that means to me is time off work. As long as they pay for it, which they will after I explain the situation to whatever authority--and how proper lifting wasn't being taught or enforced where irregs were concerned.
That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard....seriously. You don't have a friggin clue.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are NO easy jobs at UPS period. All jobs have there ups and downs. All have there mental and physical challenges. Anyone who works for UPS EARNS every penny and anyone that says otherwise is itching for a fight.

I know right. You bust your butt everyday and some clown is telling you that you got it easy. Its annoying.

oldngray

nowhere special
il_570xN.270892101.jpg