This becoming a daily event around here and it's not snow related.

Mutineer

A word of advice
You need to figure that :censored2: out before you marry it
Shoulda HMU I’d could have turned her

While young and living life, one is bound to make mistakes and have a few follies.

In the end, there was no big loss and I learned a few lessons. I don't regret it.

Mutineer

Tough to take if your wife leaves you for another man.
But, for your wife to leave you for a woman, talk about a hit in the nuts. Wait... maybe that's why she..8-)

I disagree with yer assessment.

I have learned, and embraced the philosophy that women are exactly like cats. They are nice to look at, pleasant companions, and nice to pet.

But they cannot be 'owned', and it is simply not in their nature to be loyal. So do NOT invest heavily or rely on them. If my woman or cat goes across the street for something better, someone else's woman or cat will be coming around to me.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I disagree with yer assessment.

I have learned, and embraced the philosophy that women are exactly like cats. They are nice to look at, pleasant companions, and nice to pet.

But they cannot be 'owned', and it is simply not in their nature to be loyal. So do NOT invest heavily or rely on them. If my woman or cat goes across the street for something better, someone else's woman or cat will be coming around to me.
Well...since you went all philosophical, I disagree with your assessment and cat comparison.

No one can be "owned". To think or attempt to do that to someone reeks of one's own personal insecurity. It is in a woman's "nature" to "respond" to how she is made to feel. You are responsible to give her that. Men fail miserably in doing what they need to do in taking care of their marriage.
Treat her like the Queen she is and let her know she is the greatest thing in the world and prove it by doing the dishes and running the sweeper (two of the greatest foreplay moves men know nothing about)
Give her the feeling of security and confidence that is a basic need for her. Love is action. She needs to hear it, see it, and feel it to know you mean it.
When you do just a few things and do the work every relationship requires, she will respond, and the marriage bed will be so hot, you'll both be too worn out to walk across the street.

Last edited:

Mutineer

No one can be "owned". To think or attempt to do that to someone reeks of one's personal insecurity.

I have not expressed an interest in "owning" a person or animal. Exactly the opposite.

Why do you falsely project that belief onto me, and then have the nerve to chastise me for it?

It is in a woman's "nature" to "respond" to how she is made to feel.

That's because women tend to 'feel', and men tend to 'think.' That has been known since antiquity.

When you do just a few things and do the work every relationship requires, she will respond, and the marriage bed will be so hot, you'll both be too worn out to walk across the street.

May yer work, sacrifices, efforts, and attention to her wishes reward you; and yer good fortune continue.

And FYI, those are all the things that people do with things they "own".

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well...since you went all philosophical, I disagree with your assessment and cat comparison.

No one can be "owned". To think or attempt to do that to someone reeks of one's own personal insecurity. It is in a woman's "nature" to "respond" to how she is made to feel. You are responsible to give her that. Men fail miserably in doing what they need to do in taking care of their marriage.
Treat her like the Queen she is and let her know she is the greatest thing in the world and prove it by doing the dishes and running the sweeper (two of the greatest foreplay moves men know nothing about)
Give her the feeling of security and confidence that is a basic need for her. Love is action. She needs to hear it, see it, and feel it to know you mean it.
My wife is very loyal, so am I. 38 years.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have not expressed an interest in "owning" a person or animal. Exactly the opposite.

Why do you falsely project that belief onto me, and then have the nerve to chastise me for it?

That's because women tend to 'feel', and men tend to 'think.' That has been known since antiquity.

May yer work, sacrifices, efforts, and attention to her wishes reward you; and yer good fortune continue.

And FYI, those are all the things that people do with things they "own".
In my experience, and I do have it, men are the disloyal ones, not women.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Never took any nerve.
But they cannot be 'owned', and it is simply not in their nature to be loyal. So do NOT invest heavily or rely on them.
I read it.
But, must have got something out of it you did not intend. Sorry.
It is in their nature to be "loyal" if treated right.

Last edited:

Mutineer

In my experience, and I do have it, men are the disloyal ones, not women.

There are plenty of men who have stepped out on their spouses and ruined enviable situations for themselves.
That is myopic, penis-driven behavior.

Women tend to be disloyal for financial/material reasons and unaddressed mental health issues.

Both genders will cheerfully push a spouse into a bus due to addiction.

And some people are just plain no good.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What does God say about a woman being submissive?

23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

vantexan

What does God say about a woman being submissive?

23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Also tells husbands to love their wives.

vantexan

Husbands love their wives to be submissive in everything.

BTW. My wife says god can go :censored2: himself if this is what he wants.
You and your wife didn't live then. Even in the very early 1900's women could be arrested for wearing pants. You assume because things are a certain way now that it's always been that way. For most of man's history men have dominated women. Not until women could compete due to advanced machinery and electronics have we seen more equality.