This Day in History......

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This day in 1972 , I was sent to my room for wrestling with my brother and knocking over the Christmas tree on top of the buffet and crushing the baby porcelin Jesus , along with the three wise men and took out a camel !! ,,,,,,,, I was sentenced to a day in solitary along with a very red ass !!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
This day in 1972 , I was sent to my room for wrestling with my brother and knocking over the Christmas tree on top of the buffet and crushing the baby porcelin Jesus , along with the three wise men and took out a camel !! ,,,,,,,, I was sentenced to a day in solitary along with a very red ass !!!!
Wow....you took out baby Jesus??? !!! You're lucky it was only one day!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dec. 15, 1791
On this day in 1791, Virginia becomes the last state to ratify the Bill of Rights, making the first ten amendments to the Constitution law and completing the revolutionary reforms begun by the Declaration of Independence. Before the Massachusetts ratifying convention would accept the Constitution, which they finally did in February 1788, the document’s Federalist supporters had to promise to create a Bill of Rights to be amended to the Constitution immediately upon the creation of a new government under the document.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dec. 16, 1771
In Boston Harbor, a group of Massachusetts colonists disguised as Mohawk Indians board three British tea ships and dump 342 chests of tea into the harbor.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember you coming over.
I had a very red ass even back then.

oldandcrabby

I'll bet you have never lived that one down. My sister leaned back against our stereo speaker and took down my little display off of the speaker of Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus she decapitated Joseph.

oldandcrabby

Ahh. Fun to laugh at now,, not so funny then
She took it harder than I did she was like oh I'll replace it, it was porcelain too. Husband broke out the superglue right then and there. I still have it and cherish it now along with her personal Bible that survived the wreck.

oldandcrabby

Ohhhh that's aweful,,,, sorry
It was very hard when first happened innocent victim from high speed chase. I have learned how to grieve and hang on tightly to our memories as life is very fragile. You couldn't get my family to part with our decapitated Joseph for all the gold in China now.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Thank you for brightening my day today. It brought a smile to my face remembering that time.
It's great how a funny old story could brighten another's day!
Glad it did for you friend ,, I'm sure you loved her very much and I'm glad I found a way to enlighten some strangers day,, maybe this is what Christmas is all about, not just a present under the tree!!